Need your support & contribution

iamrahatul

Bangladesh
22 May 2018
Bangladesh
Hey everyone!

I've started a awesome project called Awesome eFootball. It's basically a place where you can find all sorts of useful stuff for eFootball.

I've already added some neat things like links to database sites, youtubers, tools, and even a list of the top 5 players in different playstyles from Liga BBVA MX. And I want to expand it to include more leagues too. My motivation for creating this stems from a personal need to identify top players for specific playstyles in league events. Anyway, this list is far from completion.

My goal is to make a goto list for every eFootball player, to find whatever they are searching for in this list. It should not be a collection but a curation of the best eFootball contents out there on the internet. Like every other awesome-list projects on GitHub.

And that is the reason, I need your help, to make this project the best it can be. I'd love for you to contribute and collaborate however you can to help grow this resource for the eFootball community. You can provide useful links, your progression points distribution for certain player or your successful tactics by creating a issue. Also you can Add, Replace or Edit entries which will help me immensely by saving me a lot of time.

Also, I'd like mods to spread the word about this project, like by pinning this post, that would be aweosome too.

Thank you! Please ⭐ star the project and 👁️ watch on GitHub.

Here's a link and a preview of the project! (It's half baked 😅, need more contribution)

Awesome eFootball
screenshot_27-4-2024_185919_github-com-jpeg.276645

Attachments

• Screenshot_27-4-2024_185919_github.com.jpeg
    Screenshot_27-4-2024_185919_github.com.jpeg
    208.8 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom