AC Milan Thread - GILARDINO TO MILAN!!!!!

What do you think of Coloccini? personally i think its a great idea bringing him back. He'll also be a good replacement for Maldini if Kaladze leaves.

I think somewhere in between the second-last and last picture Shevchenko slipped his thumb up Rino's ass judging by facial expression.

Milanista said:
What do you think of Coloccini? personally i think its a great idea bringing him back. He'll also be a good replacement for Maldini if Kaladze leaves.

He looks like a Puyol clone and he plays like an unpolished Puyol. Personally I think Coloccini is quite good.

ClassicD said:
I think somewhere in between the second-last and last picture Shevchenko slipped his thumb up Rino's ass judging by facial expression.

Hahahaha, I see what you mean :lol:.

Re: AC MILAN 2004/2005 Thread-CL Draw-Barca/Celtic/Shaktar/Milan

hm.. its been a while since anyone posted in here. anyway, berlusconi stepped down as the president of italian powerhouse ac milan, reactions? the italian pres himself sounds pretty sad

-fb

Re: AC MILAN 2004/2005 Thread-CL Milan - United

His son will take power ---> $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ which means he'll still have some power through his son. Even though Berlusconi himself is an idiot and an asshole, hes been a good Milan president by being involved alot. When Milan was struggling, he immediately gave suggestions to Ancelotti, who then won the CL. Alot of you will say he bought the CL or some shit like that, well tahts bullshit.

well there was riff between ancelotti and berlusconi says the article, so maybe thats why

-fb

That article is abit exaggerated. The only time Berlusconi changed Ancelotti's tactic was when Milan played Sheva as lone striker with kaka and Rui Costa behind. Milan was not scoring too much, and Rui Costa was underperforming.... so Berlusconi asked for a Milan with more attack and more goals.... the result of that was the Serie A :)

This thread has been finished but let all the people bring it back"

Milan will not win the seria A or champions league FORZA JUVE

i dont think so , Milan will win one of them...

Juve are just lucky now for staying at the 1st place , ever one knows that milan deserve to win the Milan Juve match...

so all Juve fan your happines is for just a short time... ;)

FORZA MILAN...

HA$$ON FORZA JUVE MILAN MILAN VAFANCOULO JUVE WILL WIN EVerYCUP there IS FORZA JUVE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>?????????????????????????

ive just notice you live in Milano , why wouldnt you cheer for the best team in the world

belive me be a Milanista before its to late ;)

Well ha$$on i may live here but i dont support them its family buisness.

...? :roll:

-fb

Stam is back. Milan never conceeded a single goal with the Maldini-Stam-Nesta-Cafu tactic. Thats how strong that lineup is. Just hope it works against United.

it's probably going to work against united. if ruud is not back for this fixture, we will probably have to keep our five man midfield and try to build our counter attacks. in three matches, we have managed one goal. so, so far, we have nothing to be optimistic about, especially after hearing maldini stam nesta and cafu have NEVER conceded a goal

-fb

hey fb,
this defence conceded 2 goals, againts Livorno at the begging of the season .. and tonight from Di natlaie one goal !! and i won't be schoked to see Rooney Scoring or Scholes ,, maybe giggs !!

Man utd - Milan .. A match I wanted to see from a looong time !!

GOOD luck for both :),, But Forza Milan :D

This will be some game for sure and is poised to be a classic i'm sure.

4sure, :)

I think it's the first time we see Milan againts Manutd !!

Shevchenko 7 said:
4sure, :)

I think it's the first time we see Milan againts Manutd !!

They did have a pre season friendly in the US last year where Milan won on penalties but we had a very weak side while Milan were pretty strong.

Milan might have a tight defence but Man Utd have the CLs top goal scorer so somethings gotta give.

To be fair both teams have great defences and at the moment Uniteds defence isnt leaking any goals, plus the defence has been swapped around recently

Nice header from the Udinese player yesterday ;)

RuneEdge said:
They did have a pre season friendly in the US last year where Milan won on penalties but we had a very weak side while Milan were pretty strong.

Milan might have a tight defence but Man Utd have the CLs top goal scorer so somethings gotta give.

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica] 1968/1969
European Cup Manchester United 1-0 AC Milan 15-05-1969
European Cup AC Milan 2-0 Manchester United 23-04-1969
1957/1958
European Cup AC Milan 4-0 Manchester United 14-05-1958
European Cup Manchester United 2-1 AC Milan 08-05-1958

Milan have the better goal record. Take note that these are the years United had their greatest players!!! Milan werent that strong back then but had some stars like Gianni Rivera and Cesare Maldini.
[/font]

Shevchenko 7 said:
hey fb,
this defence conceded 2 goals, againts Livorno at the begging of the season .. and tonight from Di natlaie one goal !! and i won't be schoked to see Rooney Scoring or Scholes ,, maybe giggs !!

Man utd - Milan .. A match I wanted to see from a looong time !!

GOOD luck for both :),, But Forza Milan :D

Its not the same Defence thats only conceded 1 goal so far, which is against Udinese. Milan used Pancaro instead of Nesta against Livorno. Cafu, nesta, stam and maldini all togehter have only conceded 1 goal.

oo thats right, i remembbered :), It was Pancaro and Dida sent-off in the 7th min. :p

and oo Milan did play Man utd , so it's ok :p thnx Stefano :)

Well we will see what Milan is made of Man Utd will fall in my eyes!

Re: AC Milan Thread - Manchester United - AC Milan - Feb. 23rd

this is the game im waiting for, a few weeks back I was pessimistic but after strong displays against chelsea and lfc with players missing (touch wood) with the likes of Rio, giggs and Ruud back and saha/rooney back up to full match fitness we will give them a good game we do pretty well against italian teams aswell which gives you a boost.

I think Milan will be confident at OT since its where they won in 2003.... so players will feel more 'welcome'.

Everything can happen, Let's Hope Milan Win :)

Milanista said:
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica] 1968/1969
European Cup Manchester United 1-0 AC Milan 15-05-1969
European Cup AC Milan 2-0 Manchester United 23-04-1969
1957/1958
European Cup AC Milan 4-0 Manchester United 14-05-1958
European Cup Manchester United 2-1 AC Milan 08-05-1958

Milan have the better goal record. Take note that these are the years United had their greatest players!!! Milan werent that strong back then but had some stars like Gianni Rivera and Cesare Maldini.
[/font]

Theres no doubt that Milan have a better goal record. I meant that Ruud van Nistelrooy is this years CL's top goal scorer and has scored in every game he has played in. He even scored 4 in one match. On top of that, he is very close to shattering Raul's record of most goals ever scored in the CL.
Simply having Ruud on the pitch is a huge boost for us but with the full team behind him and in great form, van Nistelrooy can be very lethal.

I'd be afraid if I were you.

Back
Top Bottom