AC Milan Thread - GILARDINO TO MILAN!!!!!

Re: AC Milan Thread - Manchester United - AC Milan - Feb. 23rd

H@$$@N said:
Milan win 3 points vs. Cagliari by a goal from Serginho in the 92'

but the big problem is Shevchenko fractured his cheekbone in the game against Cagliari :( :( :( :(

here is a picture
shevnews04.jpg

:(

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
GOD YOU RULEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.........
HAHA he might even miss the DERBY, and is surly missing the Cl match.
:applause: Who cares of Milan are first, but we are tied in points, they just have more goals.

Thank god the CL game is the first leg and is away. Milan now are high on Morale because they are first and the team will want to win more because Sheva isnt there.

Milanista said:
Thank god the CL game is the first leg and is away. Milan now are high on Morale because they are first and the team will want to win more because Sheva isnt there.

or they could be shitting themselves, cos their best player is out for the tie.

Well Milan are Milan, and they can win if they keep faith.

juventus11 said:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
GOD YOU RULEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.........
HAHA he might even miss the DERBY, and is surly missing the Cl match.
:applause: Who cares of Milan are first, but we are tied in points, they just have more goals.

should we remind you that this is the milan thread? please none of this milan bashing in here.

the injury looks to be pretty minor. im thinking if sheva returns for our date at the stadio meazza, he'll be wearing wearing that face-mask that djorkaeff had to wear. hope that won't hamper his performance.

-fb

blah...............first line.
why do you need to always reply in a way to make me un happy.
I know who you are remember.

You just do that because you want to be populer.

juventus11 said:
blah...............first line.
why do you need to always reply in a way to make me un happy.
I know who you are remember.

You just do that because you want to be populer.

good for you. i don't care who you are. please stay on topic

anyway, perhaps what i said about sheva may be wrong. Says here that he may be out for more than two weeks. this makes him a "doubtful" for the home fixture against us no? hope he can make a speedy recovery

-fb

Why would you hope that, your a Man utd supporter

hm maybe because beating a shevchenko-less milan just doesn't have the same effect

-fb

But also after the clash at the OT, he may miss the Inter derby.

ManUtd.com said:
No Hiding Against Milan - Ferguson

United v Milan: Wed 23 Feb, KO 20:00 GMT
The stage is set: Sir Alex expects both sides to have done their scouting homework.
Sir Alex Ferguson says there can be no secret agenda against AC Milan when the two teams meet in the Champions League next week - the match is a contest of quality.

United take on the Serie A title-holders in the last 16 Europe's premier competition next Wednesday, and Ferguson says modern-day scouting techniques mean both teams will know each other inside out on the night.

Ferguson has had the Rosseneri's domestic matches video-taped and scouted since early January, and the Reds boss expects the Italians to have done the same - likening scouting at the hightest level of the game to KGB spying tactics.

"You have every game recorded on video and watched in the stands by scouts," said the United manager. Milan will have done exactly the same with us.

"I'm afraid there are no secrets in European football these days. You can't hide," he added.

"Sports science and video technology prohibits secrecy in the modern game. It's almost a KGB mentality!

"It's protocol and respect that allows it to happen and It's an open world now. Manchester United and Milan would never do anything other than act properly. We've a great relationship with Milan, we've been friendly with them for a long time.

"There are things that you do hide. The tactics on the day may vary. Milan are capable of changing tactics.

"They can play three at the back as they did in the European final. There are many things they can do."

Ferguson will be hopeful of having Ruud van Nistelrooy, who is expected to play some part against Everton on Saturday, back for the Milan match.

The Reds striker has eight goals in five games in Europe this season and could form a strike partnership with Rooney, who notched his 13th of the season against Manchester City at the weekend.

According to Ferguson, United will need all the firepower they can muster against a brick wall Rossoneri defence.

"They have a very experienced team with the likes of Maldini, Cafu, Jaap Stam, Nesta and Giuseppe Pancaro," the United boss said. "There is a lot of experience at the back; they're very good defensively."

i'm not too familiar on the relationship between the two devils.

haha KGB :lol:

-fb

Milan were seriously scary last night. Looking like they'll go all the way at the moment. Very professional performance. A derby game coming up though for Milan so nothing is certain. What do you think, Milanista?

And the worrying thing is that there was no Stam or Shevchenko!

congratulations to Milan, I hope all 3 Italian teams will go through.

IF Milan dont beat Inter tommorow, and Juve win then we can take first again:)
Good luck cause Inter are playing well so far.

well done to milan, i know it was belated, i guess you can say im in the recovery period ;).

this milan derby is always fun for neutrals to watch, best of luck for an entertaining bout

-fb

ITS OVER !!! WE ENDED THEIR SEASON UNBEATEN STREAK!!! 1-0!!!! KAKA!!!!!

We played shite all game, but did very well under pressure, abit like the united game. Now thats 2 hard games done. THe team that never lost has now lost to their rivals, and its now 14 points between Milan and Inter. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

We perform shit but managed to win yet again. Now thats 7 wins in a row.

you should consider changing the name of the thread, youre the thread starter after all ;)

-fb

Re: AC Milan Thread - Man U down, Inter down, next up Atalanta.

Done, next up is Atalanta. Hoping for a thrashing if we can maintain our run. Its alot like United hoping to thrash Palace.

Atalanta are dead last.

I watched the Milan derby tonight, and I would agree with Milanista that Milan were under a lot of pressure, and they defended well, and got a scrappy goal from Kaka. Inter never looked like scoring.

Not the best derby ever... *yawn*

hehe it was a shit game, except for the first 15 minutes and last 15 minutes. Inter were so attacking, but couldnt do anything. They were nervous as Milan were playing with posession, alot like the United game in the final minutes. Thas what Milan are good at.

I guess 1-1

fair play milan, with the way you lot played tonight, you look destined to take it for the second time in three years.

must say im gutted with the result and the means that took us to that result however, nobody really had a sense of urgency in their play... not the best way of bowing out of europe

-fb

Well said there Fb.
The first half wasnt the most exiting half. The second got a little more exiting.

The whole match was not good to watch, little chances. we couldnt create anything and thats about the height of it.

Rooney is very dissapointing (SP)

Back
Top Bottom