AC Milan Thread - GILARDINO TO MILAN!!!!!

Re: AC Milan Thread - MILAN SIGN WITH TIME WARNER (CNN, AOL, WARNER BROS)

Why dont we get stuff like that in England? Some of our fans are boring. The only way to start a mexican wave is to pinch the guy next to you and say "pass it on".

How does the away goal rule work here? Who were the home side?

Englend have small stadiums;)

RuneEdge said:
Why dont we get stuff like that in England? Some of our fans are boring. The only way to start a mexican wave is to pinch the guy next to you and say "pass it on".

MIlan home team last night. ANd Liverpool had fan art, but the first time ive seen it.

RuneEdge said:

the wave is american not mexican, the gingos stole that from us

hahhaaa. the Italians use the wave Frequently.

I've seen fan art at a few England Internationals at Old Trafford but it was the first time I'd seen an English club do something choreographed but still nothing compared to the continental stuff.

I love both teams can't decide. but i'm absolutely amazed sometimes by the way Adriano plays.

Milanista said:
image4.jpg

'Today more than ever'

I like that

what will milan get for signing with Warber Bros. Exactly????

lots of $$$$$$ and probably a movie

WHAT A GOAL SHEVCHENKO AT HALF TIME NOW. DIDA IS ARGUABLY THE BEST GK IN THE WORLD. STAM IS UNBEATABLE!!! ADRIANO CANT BEAT HIM ONCE!

Inter now need 4-1 to pass.

Fucking inter fans are a disgrace. ban them, ban them all. 3 years ago in a derby they even threw a motorbike. This isnt the first itme. FUcking assholes i hope they get suspended.

Dida was having a magnificent game up until then.

i was in san siro 2 years ago with newcastle united and inter fans that night were disgusting

i have utmost respect for italian football and fans in general but inter are scum and i fucking hate them

Theyre getting a lengthy ban, and i hope it hurts them in their trophyless season. Inter dont deserve to have such fans.... after years of signing big names.

Dida got a bad burn on his shoulder, what a shame he was breaking the UEFA recoprd for clena sheets tonight. Why cant they learn to be real losers those fucking scumbag idiots who label themselves fans.

FFS what assholes. Dida has to come off for Abbiati after a STUNNING match, literally stunning match. He should get the MOM after this performance. Disgrace , i feel ashamed to even see thse kinds of fans......'fans'

Inter fans suck Inter coach sucks, thats all there is to say they are all sobs and crap ass holes.

Match abandoned, AC win 3-0 on Agg

what are security checks like in italian stadiums

in england the fans would not get in with all these flares etc

its a sad night

i feel for inter players and the club in general and italian football in general

as an englishman i know the horrible feeling when a mindless minority spoils it for everyone else

Re: AC Milan Thread - AC Milan to the Semi Finals - INTERISTI DI MERDA!

not really

newcastle 53000 man utd 67000

never see anything like it

easy if its done properly

yeah but considering the fact that the Italian government isnt very rich, its not easy to hire alot of polizia/carabinieris in one night. Things like this dont happy every week, it happens once in a while with idiots.

It aint easy to gather and send policemen into a curva of 20 000 people when the whole stadium of 80 000+ needs to be monitored on the outside, inside, and in the ground level.

Last edited:

point taken

i guess with all problems english football has had then we have to clamp down and make sure things like this never happen in our game

Yeh, i dont mean to sound bitchy or anything.... just after seeing this happen towards one of my favorite players is pissing me off.

But anyway, i guess the heavy suspension on england in the 80's calmed the fans down in the UK.

and by the way congrats on making semis

just worried shevchenko may get a ban for his apparent headbutt on materazzi, he may get 3 match ban for it if UEFA is consistent and would then miss final which is a shame cos he is the best striker in world football bar none

I think it was a dive by Materazzi. Shevchenko put his head down but did not attempt to strike him if you looked. Materazzi dove onto the floor and pulled a Rivaldo.

Back
Top Bottom