• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

An edited optionfile for PES6

thierryhenry

Non-League
24 July 2005
Hi everybody...

I just wonder, if there would come a new options file for pes6?

I downloaded the last version for PES5 on www.pesfan.com and i really loved that.

Is that possible? :)

jdgr81

Banned
14 January 2006
PESFAN are creating another option file for PES6 which will be released on release date. However, because of the PES5 option file they created last time, the FA contacted them for legal reasons and asked them to remove it. Therefore in the PESFAN PES6 Option file, the English teams will not be edited. On the other hand, all the other leagues will be. My advice would be to go with the PESFAN option file until Watson or someone else creates an option file with premier league edited...

Daisuk

Yiddo
22 October 2002
Oslo
Tottenham Hotspur
Maybe the database-geeks will be finished (Hah!) soon, or release some sort of option file for PES6 one glorious day, that would seriously kick ass.

Top Bottom