• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Just a reminder, folks. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our new rules regarding Monetization! Mods and patches breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: https://tinyurl.com/wk2llmx By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this may result in a disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention!

Anthem

Chris Davies

Chief PESsimist
Staff
14 May 2003
Tranmere Rovers
Just noticed we don't have a thread for this, quite surprised! VIP demo starts on Jan 25th. Would be great to hear some feedback.

Also, if anyone has any spare VIP demo codes for PS4 (I believe VIP demoers get three codes free)... Cough cough... :)

bsmaff

International
11 August 2003
Welwyn Garden
Exeter City
Just saw it is free with Origin Premier, so downloading the BETA now.

Also added the full game to my library for when it is released on Feb 14th.

Chris Davies

Chief PESsimist
Staff
14 May 2003
Tranmere Rovers
Probably not useful Chris..

I can invite people to play the PC version, but this probably isn't much help.
Really appreciate the offer, but my PC is an absolute donkey. Thank you though! I'll just have to wait until next week like a pleb. ;)

Top Bottom