Any Americans pick up the game early?

Nope, i have called all the stores in my area. Some of them wont have it till Wed the 15th, well actually I think all in my area say 15th unless you pre-order, which ships 14th, but then to get it on the 15th you have to pay another $10 for next day shipping. LAME!

So it looks like I probably wont have it until the 15th...bastards.

I didn't think it was releasing until tomorrow, but then saw an ad on TV last night saying it was going to be in store today. Work just started and feels like an eternity before I can even go check and see!

Guys, you won't get it until tomorrow. That is the street date and unless it is broken, you won't be able to buy it anywhere.

As long as I have been buying video games on the release day, it has always been the day after the advertised release.

Actually, the reason I was told that it would be tmrw was because Columbus Day pushed back the release dates of all Tuesday titles. Besides Fifa 09, there was Dead Space (which looks good and I might also pick that up) was pushed to tmrw as well. So thats the reason I got, and I will pick one up tmrw.

Guys, you won't get it until tomorrow. That is the street date and unless it is broken, you won't be able to buy it anywhere.

As long as I have been buying video games on the release day, it has always been the day after the advertised release.

You might be right that we won't get it until tomorrow. But I have gotten several games before release date and there's no reason to think that I might not be able to get this before release date. Except I won't this time.

Back
Top Bottom