• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Any tranlastions for psp we !!

R

RAZOR1313

Does anyone have any translation for options and also for wirless options as well???? plz

J

johnthekingsingh

what he means is can you download a option file etc to the psp to change menus to english etc??

Dar

Part Timer
Staff
21 February 2003
Dublin
In that case, no.

But what he's actually asking for is translations for the Options menu and the Wireless Online menu.
Someone might have them, at least in picture or list form, which would be good enough in this case. ;)

Blublub

Conference
17 May 2002
The easiest way would seem to be to download the PES5 PC demo since the screens are supposed to be the same. That said, I don't have broadband and can't, so if anyone could post a few screens of the toughest stuff to figure out, like the manual tactics or player attributes, somewhere, I'd be very grateful.

Top Bottom