Votes: 31 36.5%
  • No

Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • I'm not preordering but I'll still "get it"

Votes: 29 34.1%

• Total voters
Yeah Play-Asia shipped mine today as well, although I had to go visit their site to find out. I'd have expected them to let me know!

I think the e-mails get sent out later in the day so you probably will get a dispatch notification. Now to hammer UPS' tracking site for no real reason. :)

Apr 24, 2006 06:07:58 HK BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

how do i track my order through ups anyone know?

View the order on PlayAsia via Your Account and the shipping details appear at the bottom. You'll at least get a reference number to put into the ups.com website.

ClassicD said:
Just got the e-mail there, but no UPS code only a link to live-tracking via My Account on Play-Asia.
The tracking number is just above that table of live tracking on mine.

UPS tried to deliver yesterday but I wasn't in, they want £20 as well. I half-expected to pay a customs charge but considering what I've bought is £35-odd then isn't a rate of around 56% a bit extreme?

Yes. Allow around 20% for customs then the rest will be an "admin" charge from your helpful courier for covering the cost at the time of import etc. Bastards and robbing.

Yeah the VAT was listed as 8 quid or something, and there was another charge at 11 quid. Surely the fact I'm paying you £15 to deliver my parcel UPS is enough, bleeders!

Don't really have a choice when I paid for the game and the shipping weeks ago, it's pay the handling fee or lose £45. I'll know for next time tho...

Back
Top Bottom