Assassins Creed Shadows

Is it on your youtube in your country the same with some turds (rightwinger maybe) posting yt videos how bad the game is, because of a PoC Samurai and a female player charackter?

It really annoiying me. Sometimes I think I'm in the wrong decade sentuary like we still have the year 1500 or so.

I hope it will be a good game as it was with Valhalla. For my taste it was the best AC.
Last year I got Mirage (or what was the name) I had no fun with it.

Sadly there's just so many angry people out there with miserable lives who can only give themselves pleasure by hating everything that's different to them. The last 5-10 years or so of world politics (Brexit and Trump in particular) has emboldened them to have no shame any more to spout their hate filled bile.

I can't say I'm not a little disappointed the two characters aren't Japanese to be honest, but if the game's well made it won't matter that much all in all to me :) At least the character of Yasuke is based on historical fact/record even if it's a little dubious if he really became a Samurai or really had as much prominence as the game will make out, but at the end of the day that's the key word "game".

Sadly there's just so many angry people out there with miserable lives who can only give themselves pleasure by hating everything that's different to them. The last 5-10 years or so of world politics (Brexit and Trump in particular) has emboldened them to have no shame any more to spout their hate filled bile.

I can't say I'm not a little disappointed the two characters aren't Japanese to be honest, but if the game's well made it won't matter that much all in all to me :) At least the character of Yasuke is based on historical fact/record even if it's a little dubious if he really became a Samurai or really had as much prominence as the game will make out, but at the end of the day that's the key word "game".
Exactly Placebo, totally agree with you. :))

Exactly Placebo, totally agree with you. :))

It's very draining to be around such hate filled people, whether it be IRL or online, I can only recommend seeking out and clinging to places where the expression of hatred isn't tolerated, this is a really good site for that, there's some very lovely people in Evo-Web I've been friends with for decades, well there's @Chris Davies but knowing him is all the friends you'll ever need in your life :)

I used to post a lot on https://forums.guru3d.com but there's a lot of posters on there that are of the mentality that anything remotely inclusive is WOKE/SJW/DEI/blah/blah, anything that crosses a line gets taken down but there's still a lot of sad little people ranting and raving in there ruining good gaming discussions :) I also used to post a lot on a Boxing sharing site and that went down a shockingly vile anti-immigrant, anti-vaccine/mask/lockdown rabbit hole that I never expected, the owner of the site was right in the middle of sharing such views, very disappointing.

Is it on your youtube in your country the same with some turds (rightwinger maybe) posting yt videos how bad the game is, because of a PoC Samurai and a female player charackter?

It really annoiying me. Sometimes I think I'm in the wrong decade sentuary like we still have the year 1500 or so.

I hope it will be a good game as it was with Valhalla. For my taste it was the best AC.
Last year I got Mirage (or what was the name) I had no fun with it.
I liked Valhalla and Odyssey. Same with black flag. People on YouTube farm outrage for clicks and clout. They are doing that with GTA 6 because the protagonist is a woman. I swear, some gamers make the entire community look like a bunch of whiny pussies. I have little faith in Ubisoft making AC great again, but at least they will trim the fat and have better quests.

Back
Top Bottom