• FYI@all new content creators. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our forum rules regarding Monetization! Modders breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice and their accounts banned as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: General Rules regarding Filesharing and Monetization By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this will result in disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention!

Australian Open 2008

ash

DeMinistrator
21 March 2004
London
Man Utd
Didn't bother opening a thread before....

So the tournament coming to a close, and I have been following it closely, thanks BBCi! Murray vs Nadal was a great match, Murray jsut lost it completely in the last set.

Shrapova lost to Serena in the final :shock: Quite shocking, but Serena played a lot better.

And FedEx playing tomorrow, I hope it is a good one!

ash

DeMinistrator
21 March 2004
London
Man Utd
Re: Australian Open 2007

lol 2008!

I've been loving this tournament! Sharapova vs Ivanovic final! WOW, can't wait.
And Tsonga raped nadal!!!!

tuta

Marseillais
21 November 2004
France
Marseille

It was strange to see Nadal doing no direct foul but he could not get a single point.

Great for Tsonga but he better not think he's the best now.

ash

DeMinistrator
21 March 2004
London
Man Utd

Cool picture :)

40633_Australian_Open_2008_-_Final_08_123_1173lo.jpg

tuta

Marseillais
21 November 2004
France
Marseille

If he plays great tennis like against Nadal, but can he do it again ?

I want to see a French man winning a grand slam title at least once in my life :).

tuta

Marseillais
21 November 2004
France
Marseille

Sad to see Tsonga giving so much points to Djokovic. He could have win, but I think he was afraid to win. He couldn't control his feelings after the 1st set. If he manages to improve that part, he will be a great player.

ThomasGOAL

Retired Footballer
15 March 2003
France

Congratulation Novac Djokovic, the best player in the world (soon) :)
and thanks you so much Jo for this incredible two weeks !!! :applause:

Nathan7

Premiership
23 July 2007
Pocklington, England
Celtic

Tsonga was amazing in that first set. I don't know how Novak could cope, all those lobs and smashes and amazing shots he played.

Brilliant!

More entertaining than a Federer-Nadal final imo.

Abhishek

Best player in the world
29 January 2006
India
Liverpool

Great final. Been a long time since I watched a whole tennis match. Djokovic was being a bit of a prick in the end though.

ash

DeMinistrator
21 March 2004
London
Man Utd
He maybe should've not played so many previous tournies. Shame :(

Go Tsonga and Djokovic!!

Top Bottom