Be careful of pes.social

NFS_FM

Premiership
5 February 2014
Athens, Greece
Olympiacos Piraeus
Browsing the web, I stumbled upon the website pes.social. It's a usual PES-Patch website, where they steal borrow mods from all over the web. It's a click-revenue site, where the user gets paid with every click or download of his file.

The problem is that there are a lot of fake (verified) accounts, impersonating to be people from this forum, myself included, which upload our files and get paid for them. I have personally made a report to the site and asked for the deletion of my impersonator account. There are also accounts for @Txak, @juce, @Hawke, @MFZ69 and other people.

I think we should take our measures.

Edit: Sorry if this is the wrong place for this.

For every mods they create a “verified” account, as I said before, too many people know these stealer sites and not EvoWeb. For example I also thought that the mods were from these stealer sites but after I’ve understood that they were from EvoWeb. Imho the EvoWeb social media should be used also for sharing mods if possible, this would be a step to counteract these sites

For every mods they create a “verified” account, as I said before, too many people know these stealer sites and not EvoWeb. For example I also thought that the mods were from these stealer sites but after I’ve understood that they were from EvoWeb. Imho the EvoWeb social media should be used also for sharing mods if possible, this would be a step to counteract these sites

The problem is that many creators don't want their mods to be publicly known, and this new system would invalid their desires.
But I think an "exclusive" mods website with a public "front" would be a nice idea.

Another idea would be adding an evo-web shortcut to the mod files, just like those stealer websites do.

The problem is that many creators don't want their mods to be publicly known, and this new system would invalid their desires.
But I think an "exclusive" mods website with a public "front" would be a nice idea.

Another idea would be adding an evo-web shortcut to the mod files, just like those stealer websites do.
Yes, a mods website would be a nice idea, also an evo-web shortcut to the mod files is a good idea

The war with these people is lost, it's best that we give visibility to our works on social networks, twitter, facebook and decent forums, i think people prefer to download from sites where you can ask doubts and have information directly from the creator

The war with these people is lost, it's best that we give visibility to our works on social networks, twitter, facebook and decent forums, i think people prefer to download from sites where you can ask doubts and have information directly from the creator

https://v1.pes.social/download/3577...-png-kit-pack-for-pes-2019-by-klashman69.html

The whole site is built around just stealing work, you barely get much money from it anyway unless your one of those who obsess over stealing and postings whatever you can all day everyday.

The sad thing is nobody cares about quality one bit, just desperate to get whatever they can however they can.

I did look at this before and would be happy to again once we've upgraded our version of XenForo - no promises but we will at least look at it to see if it's something we could run safely/legally and that would benefit the community.
Great :))

I did look at this before and would be happy to again once we've upgraded our version of XenForo - no promises but we will at least look at it to see if it's something we could run safely/legally and that would benefit the community.
the resources section is good there is many benefits for creators :
for exemple make thread in forum for tutorial and the resource for download
accept donations through the forums
same thread and resource with updated version
and many ....
i share some works from here into arabic forums with original links and with credits .
"steal" for me it depends on people and who steal works are looking for an easy money .

Back
Top Bottom