England:Lampard
Italy:Shevchenko
Spain:Ronaldinho
Turkey:Alex de Souza

Italy-Shevchenko
Spain-Ronaldinho
England-Henry
Portugal-Simao

I dont agree on Shevchenko, he hasnt played well in the last phew matches.

Yes, I said Sheva and Henry but I actually don't know how they're playing now. Anyway they are the best in my opinion.

juventus11 said:
I dont agree on Shevchenko, he hasnt played well in the last phew matches.

???????????
ok i got it, your the kind jusging the player for one match..

Before udinese he was so so so wonder !!
let's take the last 5 games :

Udinese wonderful match !!
Livorno Not good
Bologna injured
Messina injured
Lazio .. 40 min ..it was enough for him

in the whole season only livorno match wasn't good for me !!

ENGLAND: Bergkamp
FRANCE: Marlet
SPAIN: Ronaldinho
ITALY: Shevchenko
GERMANY: Makaay

Best brazilians:

ENGLAND: Edu
FRANCE: Juninho Pernambucano
SPAIN: Ronaldinho
ITALY: Adriano or Kaka
GERMANY: Ailton

England:Fabregas,Lampard,Moriantes
Spain:Ronaldinho,Zidane and Nihat
Italy:Adriano,Cassano,Nedved,Camorenesi,Nesta
Germany:Makaay
France:Chevanton,Essien and Nilmar
Holland:Sonck
Scotland:Prso
Belgium:Milan Rapaiç(Standard Liege)
Turkey:Alex,Anelka,Marcio Nobre,Aurelio,Song and Tomas
Portugal:Quaresma and Luis Fabiano

Last edited by a moderator:
How can you say Fabregas and Morientes when they haven't even had that many games this season?

RuneEdge said:
How can you say Fabregas and Morientes when they haven't even had that many games this season?
This is my thought.I think they are very capable players.Especially Fabregas is very capable player.

IceMan_Bergkamp said:
France: Juninho Pernemcambo-dambo-umbungo

LOL :mrgreen:

I agree, Juninho Pernilongo-angu is in an excellent shape, and one of the best in France. I only said Marlet because I saw he performing a stunning volley last weekend against Rennes :)

Chris Sutton by a country mile, best all-round versatile player in Britain, one of the best anywhere actually.

Stan Petrov a close second, although possibly Stefan Klos must be in with a shout too.

FD

Name me a more versatile player then? By the way, not just from my point of view, but fellow professionals and football analysists (media, managers etc).

Name me another player who can play up front, midfield and defence.

FD

:lol: LOL.......wtf are you slabbering about, do you really read what people type or what? When has he played in Defence in games and been solid? He might've played up front, but how many times?

FD

He started his first team career at right back, he's also a cracking right winger, central midfielder and second striker.

:lol: LOL...........tell me all the games he's played at right-back, with the exception of possibly a 20 min period due to an injury or something. Carragher has been around for god knows how long at right back, and the guy Finnan also, if I look back too in previous squads he won't feature there also much, maybe some fleeting games but did he actually bring out outstanding performances there, we all know he's one of the best midfielders in Britain.

I think your failing to realise that I'm not saying Sutton is better than players like Gerrard or Viera, I'm saying as an all-rounder he has the lot. And actually I'm talking about Scotland first and foremost anyway, just pointing out that for me (and others) there's no-one that can do the jobs as well as Sutton in so many places.

FD

Last edited:
Okay mate that's your opinion. Here's an article by a fellow scotsman.

Link

I'm not disputing Sutton's calibur in Scotland, I just happen to disagree with you saying he is the best all round versitile player in Britain.

Yep, your right it's just an opinion, just the ' :lol: ' seemed more than just an opinion.

Just how I feel he's used in so many places in a lot of games, whereas Gerrard is more the midfield lynch-pin and is a stick-on in that position.

;)

FD

Back
Top Bottom