• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Bob Mills "world cup heroes and villains"

Nick Cave

Wrexham fan for my sins...
10 July 2004
Non football league waste land...
Wrexham AFC
I have been looking to get hold of another copy of the above title on VHS. It was deleted some time ago as it was first out in 93/94. If anyone has a copy gathering dust i would love to hear from you!!
Sorry if this is off topic though ift is Football ;)

Nick Cave

Wrexham fan for my sins...
10 July 2004
Non football league waste land...
Wrexham AFC
Stringer..... It was a one off programme looking back at the best and in some cases the worst bits of the World Cups.... I remember watching it when it was on Tv at a party at my folk’s house. I had sneaked off to a bedroom, as I was bored and it was on, I laughed so loud my mom came and bollocked me for not entertaining her guests.. ;( I had the vid but my partner gave it to charity along with a ton of other things of mine as she decided I didn’t need them and she needed the space ..as they do!!

Top Bottom