Bully / Canis Canem Edit (in europe) - GTA topper??

Got it last night, only played it for about half an hr, was good craic very similar to GTA, it will tide me over well until Pro Evo next week.

I think ill be getting this.. hopefully gamestation wont refuse to put it on their shelves next week.

DJ

people need to learn to games like this wont automatically make people go out and beat up another person, they musn't be so stupi.d

This game looks like great fun, it must be said

Just got the game, done 2.8% so far and it is decent. Haven't played PS2 apart from WE10 for ages. The map looks pretty big, so lets hope there is better things to come.

Any idea/chance of this coming to XBox 1? I would rpefer to play on my 360.

It's kind of weird that you can be friends with the nerds and everything. And English Lesson 1 is pretty tough!!!

Tough? it's VERY TOUGH :(

I done it though by 1 word, the art one is hard aswell but the rest look very easy. It is an enjoyable game, going about doing what you want while trying to go to your classes is good, lobbing firecrackers at those guys in blue suits then jumping in a bin is funny, stealing from lockers is good aswell..

All in all it's a good wee game, you get on average 15 hours out of the game which isn't bad for a school game.

I'll put what I got so far in spoiler tags, and please don't go to GameFAQs and post it, spoils the fun.

Mellow
Low
Mow

HARD!!!

ashmufc said:
It's kind of weird that you can be friends with the nerds and everything. And English Lesson 1 is pretty tough!!!
man i thought i was the only one!!! I was like damn, am I that fucking retarded.....

Meow
Well
Owl

Sorry don't know how to use spoilers, but I think it's complete bullshit, how can you get like 10 words from that word? these 6 should be enough to get you 51% and a pass, good luck for lesson 2, I ain't seen it yet but it must be hard ad fuck.

Got this, fucked up on English Lesson 1 but aced Chemistry, enjoying it and its makin me laugh

DJ

Kalou said:
Meow
Well
Owl

Sorry don't know how to use spoilers, but I think it's complete bullshit, how can you get like 10 words from that word? these 6 should be enough to get you 51% and a pass, good luck for lesson 2, I ain't seen it yet but it must be hard ad fuck.
Spoilers are like this: [$poiler] [/$poiler]
The $ being an s.

Kalou said:
Meow
Well
Owl

2 is easy, think 1 was a bit harder.

really good game :)

done with 30% of it, can't wait to see what still is ahead of me

ashmufc said:
Won't you be playing on your Panasonic PV500? That supports both....

The HDTV I was saving up for before deciding to instead get married and thus spending my savings on that :cry: so I never managed to get the HDTV, stuck with a 28" regular TV that flickers when using NTSC. Upside is I saw today the Panasonic I was after has dropped in price about 50% over these past few months :)

Lucky you! I went with the 42PX600!

30% already OPM!!! How many hours have you played? I spend most of my time messing around, trying to look for bonus missions etc.

I thought it was good. I don't play many games (usually playing PES) and I really liked this. Some of the quizzes are hard!

was a lot of fun, but i only played it up to 60 or 65 % and got a bit bored...now i don't have a ps2 anymore to finish it ;)

Looking to buy this and play on the PS3, sounds like a fun game

It is mate, trust me... as long as you dont take it too seriously...

Re: Bully - GTA topper??

I am not one to hop onto my soapbox regarding game content, and I have never said anything against the GTA series, however this game is over stepping the mark in my opinion.

This game is in very very bad taste as the age of the characters in the game are kids. Ok so they maybe teenagers but to be based in a school environment to me makes them kids. With all the recent stabbings and shootings at schools in real life, this game is in very poor taste.

I know the difference between real life and a game, however there are far too many people who don't. We can get into the age debate as much as you want but under 18's will be playing this game. I was fortunate to never be bullied, however it is a very serious subject and I think Rockstar are making a mockery of it.

Anyway...thats enough of that!

This is a few years later so I can accurately talk about the game with the obvious advantage of non bullshit information. You said that the reason that Bully shouldn't be released is that it is set in school and also real life school shootings and stabbings. I can tell you that the game had absolutely no death,guns,bloodshed or knives so this is complete nonsense and all that is left is the game being set in school, well if a game should be banned because of that then I suppose we should also get rid of school daze and Harry Potter games.

I just bought this game a few weeks back....it doesnt seem that good so far. It improves? Im still in school does it get a bigger map? but no cars?

Maybe I like guns too much?

Back
Top Bottom