Call of Duty 4: Evo-Web Clan (PS3)

FreMM

♥♦♣♠PeS DiSpEnSeR ♥♦♣♠
6 October 2005
Belgium
Juventus F.C.
Since the 360 buggers have one, I thought it would be only fair to start one for us PS3 folk. Let me know if you fancy it, no point in starting a clan with 2 people...
My PS3 name is FreMM btw, feel free to add me

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Call of Duty 4 : Evo Web Clan (PS3)

It's more likely a case of not many people having a PS3 ... and then having COD4 for it ... and then wanting/having the capability to play online.

Nah, PSN hasn't been bad for me so far. A LOT more people have XBOX 360 at the moment, so obviously, more people will buy the game for that system, hence, more people online.

COD4 online is pretty awesome actually.

PSN: tkd_kl83. add me if you like!

I don't like reviving old topics or anything but, if anyone is still doing this, count me in. Feel free to add me or I'll add whoever.

add me: cfdhemundo (yes i forgot the 1st d when setting my PS3 name up)

I'm gonna get this again tomorrow - got credit to spend at Game. Me, my brother and DJ Doc will be playing if anyone wants to join. REALLY miss this game, should never have sent it to CEX (although I did get £32 for it.) :)

I'm gonna get this again tomorrow - got credit to spend at Game. Me, my brother and DJ Doc will be playing if anyone wants to join. REALLY miss this game, should never have sent it to CEX (although I did get £32 for it.) :)
You're getting it on PS3 are you?! (See thread title you plonker)

add me: cfdhemundo (yes i forgot the 1st d when setting my PS3 name up)

Will add you. Look forward to having some matches with you! I still find it amazing when some guys online hear me on the mic and realize I'm a woman. :LOL:

You're joking?! :shock:

I think it's quite obvious with my PSN name but some people just think I'm a bloke who likes rabbits.

The sarcasm detector casts upon Homer and goes doolally :)

You could quite easily be mistaken online for a popular sex toy, how about that hmm..

Playing it on hardcore online is even better! Allows for some real stealth to play into the game, except for me since I suck big time! lol

Yeah hardcore modes are crazy. I've rather been liking Sabotage, Ground War and Old School Free For Old modes recently. We should all make a date and times to go on altogether over the weekend. :-pp

sounds good, i keep trying to invite people or accept invitations but it everything fills up and the lobby closes

I know, it's so annoying. I have to invite my friends so many times to stuff before they actually get in the match. What I've started to do recently is inviting people to my personal party then just all joining a game at the same time so we don't get separated or anything.

Anyone up for a few games tonight? Me and the missus will be tag-teaming who's in control as per usual. Probably on around 10pm UK time. Was nice to play against both FreMM and Homer earlier.

I wish you lot all had 360s! :(

I sold my PS3 because they're poo poo. ;)

Be cool to play you guys on this though - only DJ Doc, my brother & Mack play this from Evo-Web (although I think Mack has traded it for RSV2 which I might buy this week - I just want to play a damn demo first!)

:)

Yana, just tried to connect to your game and was unable to connect to host :((

Back
Top Bottom