Championship Mini-League

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can check the online league itself, I've definitely played him and my record online is 8-2-0 and the only player I need to play is Lami.

Im not doubting you mate, just checking with Tom, as neither of you guys reported the result, that was all!

whoever needs to play conventry, let me know when you can play

i want to finish this, got about 2 games left i think

wolves and blackpool i think

coventry 1 -1 wolves

all in one move,i hit a shot which hit the post, came out, hit another shot which hit the post and then bounced across to the other post lol

was a bit mad

good game

Blackpool 1 - Shef. Wed. 3
Good game man.

Yeh it was, i couldn't believe how 2 of my players just ran past that low cross you played for the second goal tho, I was so annoyed by it! hah.

I thought i was hacksaw jim duggen after that and i'll admit, i jsut tried crunching the fella who passed it after ;)

Spending christmas at my parents place, and I wount be back home before thursday. Planned to get some games this weekend, but christmas jumped me.....like it always do.

Wolves 0 v 1 Blackpool

Not sure why he is down near the foot of the table, he played very good possession football and I couldnt get the ball off him at times, nor could I make room for my players......... Well played lad, gutted I didnt make your keeper work harder though, couple of shots that I thought my players could of done abit better with, esp the header that Boothroyd doen nowt with.

YAY! i got a win :)

Was a decent game. I think my problem is that i make silly mistakes at the back. As Blackpool aren't particularly good compared to most teams in this league so my strikers find it hard to make room (neither have pace or strength).
I've been fiddling with formations in single player and i think i've found one i like :) good game.

Right, all remaining matches have been put down as 0-0's. Thanks for playing in the league everyone, I hope we all had fun :) I know I did! Congratulations to the winner, JayD and Plymouth. Well played mate, very consistent :applause:

finalminic.jpg

[size=+3]1st: JayD - Plymouth Argyle[/size]
[size=+3]2nd: Bitter Rivals - Coventry City[/size]
[size=+3]3rd: Tim7 - Southampton[/size]

What the hell? I thought this league was on pause for some reason and never bothered checking the thread as no one was playing it at one point in time.... Dammit someone should've pm'd me :(

Anyway... congrats JayD (saying it with a very bitter taste in my mouth :p)

Yep, you might have done some damage to the top 3 had you played your games, Lami. Just shows we all need to check the threads don't we :)

Yep, you might have done some damage to the top 3 had you played your games, Lami. Just shows we all need to check the threads don't we :)

yep... my bad... :( maybe done some damage after recieving serious brain damage from your team :lol:

Tim I only drew 2 matches, numberoneson confirmed I beat him on this page. Not that it matters mind you it's just for the record books.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom