• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Connect a Mouse and Keyboard or Playstation Controller to Your Xbox 360

embraceuk1

Original Member Since 2001
30 December 2001
Indiana USA (Scottish)
Nottingham Forest
http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/12316/Connect-a-Mouse-and-Keyboard-to-Your-Xbox-360/

XCM has unveiled today the very first pictures of its XFPS 360 adapter for the Xbox 360 video game system. This cool device lets you connect a mouse and keyboard to your Xbox 360 via the USB port, in addition to an Xbox 360 controller and even a Sony DualShock controller.

As you may guess, this is not an authorized peripheral but definitely a much wanted adapter for those PC gamers that want to try Xbox 360 games but feel intimidated by a console controller.

PC Gamers will have the chance to play Shadowrun with both mouse and keyboard or the Xbox 360 controller; now, thanks to XCM, Xbox 360 gamers will have the same options.

Last edited:

embraceuk1

Original Member Since 2001
30 December 2001
Indiana USA (Scottish)
Nottingham Forest
Re: Connect a Mouse and Keyboard to Your Xbox 360

PS2 Controler too just noticed that excellent news for really old PES/WE gamers like me who dont like change lol.

APX

FIN
8 July 2005
Suomi Finland
That is great news, wondering if wireless mouse/keyboard work aswell(why not). This will increase accuracy in FPS games alot for me. (Wii controls adapter, that would be awesome)

D

djdoc

Yep the ability to connect the WII's Remote Bar would be awesome for some games.... but we can only dream.

DJ

Top Bottom