Corrupt Savegame Fifa 09 [Xbox 360]

Xeinon

Non-League
5 October 2008
Eatwidemountains
I've been playing on a manager mode now for almost two seasons. I've created a killer team and had a blast playing with it (man City), but efter playing a match in the English Cup, the game hangs on the loading screen, same thing happends when i try to simulate the match. I can load the savegame alright, but going forward doesn't work. Have cleared the xbox 360 cache and redownloaded the update, tried saving and loading. But nothing.

So first of all, i'm sending a warning to everybody to be safe and have one extra copy that you save too once in a while, so that you don't have to start all over again.

Second of all, if anyone has any suggestion as to making this go away, please do share.
And I really hope this will not be a widespread issue.

So there's no way to fix this, if so am going bck to pro evo was just starting to enjoy fifa aswell, plz if anyone can offer help on how to fix this n stop me going bck to pro evo, caz fifa is betta this year but if a gotta start agn then am gonna be to p****d off to play it anymore

What is the difference between xbox live and play station network? Besides xbox live isn't free, one is for the play station, and one is way better.

Back
Top Bottom