Crackdown Xbox 360

i really like this game i may get it seeing as the get the halo 3 beta invite shame about you only get to play an hour or 45 minutes of gametime i like the way your abilitys change and so does your character look at the same time e.g if your strength gets 4 stars you will be bigger than you were with 0 stars

Ok i´ve played the demo more and its great game definetly getting it.
Here´s nice explosion(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LxHOiSXLYI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUvINAj7XTQ&NR http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF8rs46CVfE&NR

Now lets go and make one!

Crackdown page: http://crackdownoncrime.com/

"Xbox: Do you have any plans for downloadable content?

Jones: We have loads of ideas. We're just not quite sure which is the best one to go with first. We have some very unique ideas as well, I have to say. The agency vehicles are a lot of fun for a lot of people. An agency motorbike would be cool, imagine a motorbike and all the cool stuff you could do. There's that, there's new gangs, there's loads of stuff we'd like to explore once we've brought the game out"

Last edited:
I have been listening to various podcasts, and well alot of them do talk about being able to jump over buildings, so maybe you actually can in the final game.

just found out for the uk ppl that www.shopto.net r dispatchin there Crackdown copies already, my friend is geting his on monday, there delivery is next day too if u order b4 5.30, might have to have sum of it!!!

Ordering from play.com lol u'll be lucky to get it next week i h8 play.com, but hopto.net r pretty gd normally if u pre-order a game fro mthem u normally recieve it on the wednesday insted of the friday whic his pretty damn good

I have not been playing the game for a couple of days and anyone who says I have is lying

Last edited:
They have allready put DLC (downloadable content) for Crackdown, 4 new agents(free).
caucasian agent:
full
helmeted agent:
full
Jamaican agent:
full
masked agent:
full
guess who
full

Last edited:
I cancelled the order with Play and got it from Shopto.net yesterday. Been playing it a lot and loving it. Some annoyances though:

- Storyline is shite...I ended up skipping most of the movies as they seemed a waste of time.
- Hardly any variety with the missions. Just find the boss and kill em
- Hardly any variety with the enemies. From what I've played so far, it's just the usual gangs protecting their Kingpin. I wanna see some big mutha Robot bosses (it's set in the future after all!)
- Can be proper buggy. Sometimes your arrow is not on the right position on the map(!?). Also, when you are trying to shoot from behind a balcony wall, you end up shooting it even though you are clearly pointing the gun above the wall.

It's mindless fun and I do like the cell-shaded graphics - and you really get motivated to try and grab all the green agility orbs :mrgreen:. It might actually be that the Halo 3 demo is not going to steal the thunder from this title (surprisingly). Presuming they fix the annoyances, I can't wait for Crackdown 2 :D

told ya shopto.net were the boyo's shame i cant get mine til friday, i guess i can hold out!

i was shocked to hear that u cant play halo 3 beta til end of april that seems propa crap if ya ask me, means i gotta keep crackdown for bout 2months (doubt it can have that much playability) b4 i can play Halo Beta

I find it funny that there are people who only buy this game to play Halo 3 beta demo. Bungie(retailers) should raise the prize for Halo 3 to 100€ for first 2 weeks :)

told ya shopto.net were the boyo's shame i cant get mine til friday, i guess i can hold out!

i was shocked to hear that u cant play halo 3 beta til end of april that seems propa crap if ya ask me, means i gotta keep crackdown for bout 2months (doubt it can have that much playability) b4 i can play Halo Beta

Crap? The Beta is free, don't complain. They never said it would be available as soon as you bought Crackdown.

Serves you right for buying the game just for the Beta ;)

I am buying Crackdown for Crackdown. Halo3 I can take or leave

i am still buyin it for crackdown, halo 3 beta neva persuaded me to get it i jst think its dumb puttin it on a game and then not been able to use it for another 2 months

Lets remember the disc only has a key that unlocks the Halo3 beta demo download from xbox live and when you want to play it you need to start it from Crackdown menu. Its not on the disc.

after watching the gametrailers video review I pretty happy i decided to buy F.E.A.R and NBA Homecourt instead.

Crackdown doesnt impress me at all.

This game has some nice design but the gameplay is so much the same as any other sandbox style or gta game that it looses steam very early for me. IT IS nice howver that the 360 is getting games done like this for it

How far has everyone got? I'm on the 3rd asian island after completing the other 2 and have 3 star ability for most things. Such an enjoyable game

This game has some nice design but the gameplay is so much the same as any other sandbox style or gta game that it looses steam very early for me. IT IS nice howver that the 360 is getting games done like this for it

How exactly can a sandbox be changed without people saying ah but it's like GTA, GTA was the forerunner, it broke the mould, they nie on invented the bloody thing, thus people evolve it, Spiderman 2 was novel and fun, climbing to the top of the Empire State Building. This is a different approach and think it has evolved the sandbox another way.

How far has everyone got? I'm on the 3rd asian island after completing the other 2 and have 3 star ability for most things. Such an enjoyable game

Just started it, but really enjoying it, it's fun, what games are meant to be, how I will go back to GTA or Saints Row after being able to basically bounce allover the shop though is a different matter!!!!

Truck load of new content available today, some free, some costing points.

Bought it for 5€. I think it's my best investment this year :D.

This game is awesome. Fun, big city, good ideas, I can't find a negative point. Even if it seems repetitive, it's not. The shooting and driving are also great.

I think I'll lose intest since I just found all the green orbs but I spent so many hours with this game that I want to complete all the achievements.

:WORSHIP:

Back
Top Bottom