DB and others present the Hot Women Thread (not wrist friendly)

Re: Hot Women Thread (non 56k friendly)

stacy_keibler_l1.jpg

http://www.stuffmagazine.com/video/

Oooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhh :p :D

Those 2 FHM chicks need work on their faces though to be honest. Even with all that makeup, they look crap! Much better last post DB ;)

From Slovenia with love. :D She's cute, but laughs at the end of almost every sentence which can become highly annoying. :roll:

536453661.jpg

img6211m453662.jpg

img8020m453663.jpg

photo4453664.jpg

photo10453665.jpg

photo11453666.jpg

photo13453667.jpg

photo301453668.jpg

photo305453669.jpg

photo330453671.jpg

post8539453673.jpg

post8539453674.jpg

post2047453675.jpg

I hope I can find a video of her laughing so you'll see how annoying it gets. I mostly switch channels when I see her on TV.

She is very hot, thouhg and just from Miami where she shot some dirty material. :-\"

Don't worry about vid man, I already believe you! :)

And yeah that is indeed annoying and unfortunately it seems for whatever reason, a fair few number of attractive women in the world suffer from this annoying condition. I've seen and talked to many in real life and it does get annoying very fast!!!! If she's really hot though you still stick around for a while like I did and then ....... leave :D

After a while it gets realllllllllllyyyyyyyy annoying though so you just start ditching her and not seeing her anymore! :lol:

You guys are legends i now dont have to wear a long overcoat, and shift around my local newsagents looking uncomfortable with a brown bag, and briefcase ;)

PLF said:
Don't worry about vid man, I already believe you! :)

I know you belive me, but I really want to show the reason why I switch channels when she's on TV.

http://24ur.com/bin/article.php?article_id=3069590&show_media=16095917

You'll see her in this video a couple of times with that annoying laugh. It would still be accaptable if she laughed every now and then, but she finishes almost every sentence with it.

Last edited:

hahah yeh man I know what you mean.

@Cammey, :lmao:

@DB, those oiled up fake plastic blondes ain't too appealing to me I don't know about you but the next post is better ;)

cammeyboy said:
You guys are legends i now dont have to wear a long overcoat, and shift around my local newsagents looking uncomfortable with a brown bag, and briefcase ;)
Hahaha good one matey :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ooooh Damnnnnnnnnnn! :p

Top stuff today DB! Top sTUFF!

Back
Top Bottom