Dead Rising (360)

It is an excellent demo - we've been spoilt what with Saints Row and now this.

I can see Dead Rising getting boring though, it reminded me alot of State of Emergency. Once the novelty has worn off, will it still be entertaining?

You can use cars and motorbikes as well which adds a bit more than just button mashing all the time

jay666 said:
No but maybe they might add it like Kameo, i dont care anymore my 360 has just died this is the end.

Youre just gutted that you can no longer talk dirty to me arent ya Jay

ill talk dirty to ya while Jay is away :)

i wanna beat u at Table Tennis sometime soon

Lets move away from the CW tug of love and back to the topic in hand...

I enjoyed the demo for this more than the Saints Row demo, the possibilities with Dead Rising are seemingly endless. I cant wait for the full game

Last edited:
for the first time in years im actually looking forward to alot of games coming out

for the ps2 it was just GTA and PES but the 360 has shitloads i cant wait to play

Has Smackdown been announced?

Skateboard is on the top floor in the sports shop :)

god now I sound like a Mall Assistant!

DJ

APX said:
Played the demo couple times, wasnt like wow i gotta have this game its amazing, maybe i just rent this.

I feel the same way, i have to make sure there's enough variety in gameplay for me to think about actually buying this game...

smackdown is def confirmed! should be october/november time, and the poor ps3 owners wont get their hands on the smackdown series until next christmas!

one word of warning though going on the early videos im very worried about this, remember 'just bring it' the first smackdown on the ps2 was very poor compared to the earlier games, i have the same worries for this!

Whats that got to do with Dead Rising mate?

Read the thread title.

DJ

The Uzi, if you got to the stairs on the right half way up there is a blue balcony jump onto it walk along you go past some orange juice a box and a teddy. Now carry on and the Uzi is at the end. Spitfire go to Jills sandwich take the bag of flour or whatever it is and bottle and condament??? take it to the cafe up stairs mix it in the blender drink it and you have spitfire. Make sure you have no weapon selcted and spit away.

Lol so there seems to be plenty to do if you use your Imagination and Adventurous skills!

DJ

Not impressed by this demo. It's cool and all but after 100 zombies, I found myself a little less than amused.

No offline multiplayer, no Live? Not worth 60 bones to me.

Saints Row on the other hand. I could play that all day.

Played the demo last night, longevity? Will there be any? Sure it looks good, changing clothes, using different items to bash Zombies and skate boarding around, but it's a title I have been somewhat turned off by playing the demo whereas Saints Row made me want to see more.

Could end up being a GeekScore smash and grab game. It really has left me thinking they could of added more, certainly a Live Co-Op mode.

I think this will get very boring very quickly, I had high hopes for this game but it seems to lack the depth I hoped it would have.

Might rent this but I doubt ill buy it.

DJ

Back
Top Bottom