• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Dutch league crash

marukomu

Ecchi otoko
26 November 2005
Okayama, Japan
Man Utd, Stockport County
I've played all the leagues so far and have been playing the Dutch league using Ajax. No problem until game seven then it just crashes to desktop as the games about to start. I thought it was a corrupt save file so I restarted the league only for it to crash again on game seven - PSV. I can't be certain but it might have been PSV the first time too.
Anyone had a similar experience?

I have nothing else in my folder1 so it's not too many saves

zlojack

TFC - All For One!
12 November 2005
Toronto FC & FC Barcelona
What patching/editing have you done....

Maybe a player or the stadium from PSV is messed up....

marukomu

Ecchi otoko
26 November 2005
Okayama, Japan
I added superpatch 2 and 3. There's been no problem with any other game. I even tried a friendly with Ajax and PSV with no problem

zlojack

TFC - All For One!
12 November 2005
hmmm...that's weird...
And did you check the players and the ball?
Maybe a face problem.....or a model problem

marukomu

Ecchi otoko
26 November 2005
Okayama, Japan
i always use the same ball. I'm not too bothered about the faces of players so should I default the PSV teams faces or something?

just tried starting a league using PSV and there was no problem, so it's not the team

Last edited:

zlojack

TFC - All For One!
12 November 2005
To be honest...that sounds very strange...and it crashed every single time?

bjurrun

Non-League
2 March 2006
it does with mine too; after I get to the first division in ML It crashes against PSV when I'm with ajax. It's really annoying.

I also have superpatch 2 and 3 installed but nothing else. I even tried 3danalyze but it didn't help.

zlojack

TFC - All For One!
12 November 2005
ok...does the computer maybe sub a different player into the starting 11 for PSV that causes the crash?
I am reaching here as I have never had this problem.....

Henrik

PES-addict
13 February 2006
I had the problem too mate, Ajax-PSV was the game that crashed time after time. I thought it was a face or something from a player which wasn't ok, actually I don't know what's the problem here :(

bjurrun

Non-League
2 March 2006
this is the line up for psv in practice mode:

----------------gomes----------------

lamey-----ooijer-----alex-----reiziger

--------------simons----------------

cocu-------------------------affelay

beasley--------hesselink-------farfan

and this is the line-up in ML:
----------------gomes----------------

lamey-----ooijer-----reiziger-----fehér

--------------cocu----------------

de jong-------------------------affelay

beasley--------sibon-------farfan

as you can see, only three positions have changed with players actually being substituted: the RB (reiziger and fehér), the DMF (simons for cocu) and the strikerposition (sibon for hesselink).
I'll try to find out which player could result in a crash. I'll keep you posted!

Top Bottom