EA SPORTS FC 24 Editing Centre

Paul-v

Championship
2 October 2013
UK
Swansea City
Hi folks,

I want to collate all the mods and mod tools that exist for FC 24 here.

Tools / Launchers:

Aranaktu's Live Editor
RDBM24 by Paul (how to use: https://evoweb.uk/threads/ea-sports-fc-24-editing-centre.95156/post-3985730)
Frostbite Modding Tool
FIFA Editing Tool

Known available mods:

Gameplay:

Anth's Gameplay Mod thread
Paul-V Mod thread

Graphics / Licensing:
Serie A Teams Licensed by decoruiz
IEM EA Sports FC 24 Mini Patch by shoneroma90, damzolinho and fil (Licenses teams)
Level of Detail (LOD) mod by Byronic (post)

Career:
Paul-V Mod thread

Camera:
Camera Mod by Big5
Camera Mod by JustinTense (post)
Broadcast Camera Mod by bucks627 (post)

Unlock all Editors / Customization:
https://evoweb.uk/threads/ea-sports-fc-24-editing-centre.95156/post-3992323

Tutorials:
Remove 360 Replay Cam by fifapat

Sliders:
https://evoweb.uk/threads/ea-sports-fc-24-sliders-discussion.95460/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread was originally created by Admin with my text from a different thread. I've decided to try and clean it up above.

Attachments

• 1691952470960.png
    1691952470960.png
    76.9 KB · Views: 1,865
  • 1691953491883.png
    1691953491883.png
    208.6 KB · Views: 1,852
Last edited:
Good evening modders.

No surprise that EA have made some changes to the file system but was able to overcome the first hurdle of modding today (getting a list of files). Many thanks to those who provided me with the beta files (not a code, just the files).

If there any questions about the file listings. Send them over. I cannot view anything at the moment, so I can only show the listings.

View attachment 229373

Edit: hardcoded to load the splash as a texture
View attachment 229375
Got some more stuff readable with applying FIFA23's latest SDK to it and fixing some other file system issues.

1691969005728.png

Hey Paul, great work with this! Are there any noticeable new gameplay additions in here to work with? Especially anything around defence......

Hey @Anth James ,

There doesn't seem to be any new files in this area.

1692051946361.png

I can load gp_positioning_zonal_defense and not have any errors. This means, its exactly the same as FIFA 23.

1692051981865.png

However, gp_positioning_zonal_defense has changed, notice the incorrect read values, something is new here (hopefully, a new SDK will enlighten us here)

1692052068092.png

Tackling has changed

1692052113666.png

Intercept is the same

1692052141439.png

Physical has changed

1692052176452.png

Jockey has changed

1692052287022.png

Hopefully, if Aranaktu pulls through tomorrow with trying my SDK Generator, I will update the thread with more information.

Hey @Anth James ,

There doesn't seem to be any new files in this area.

View attachment 229571

I can load gp_positioning_zonal_defense and not have any errors. This means, its exactly the same as FIFA 23.

View attachment 229572

However, gp_positioning_zonal_defense has changed, notice the incorrect read values, something is new here (hopefully, a new SDK will enlighten us here)

View attachment 229573

Tackling has changed

View attachment 229574

Intercept is the same

View attachment 229576

Physical has changed

View attachment 229577

Jockey has changed

View attachment 229578

Hopefully, if Aranaktu pulls through tomorrow with trying my SDK Generator, I will update the thread with more information.
Thanks for the screenshots. Hopefully there's something new....somewhere haha!

Fantastic! So it seems that we may get first mods available once the game hits its release day :-) Great job Paul, keep it up!

I have a question regarding FIFA modding but isn't totally unrelated to FC24...

What's the reason why we've been unable to mod/add stadiums since Frostbite? I've often wondered why when it seems we can add other assets such faces. What is it about stadiums that haven't been solved?

I have a question regarding FIFA modding but isn't totally unrelated to FC24...

What's the reason why we've been unable to mod/add stadiums since Frostbite? I've often wondered why when it seems we can add other assets such faces. What is it about stadiums that haven't been solved?
Adding anything (that isn't part of chunk file collection - "legacy") hasn't been achieved as far as I am aware. It is because nobody has 1) figured out the internal "blueprint" system 2) adding items to the game files creates enormous headaches when compiling the toc/cas.

Adding anything (that isn't part of chunk file collection - "legacy") hasn't been achieved as far as I am aware. It is because nobody has 1) figured out the internal "blueprint" system 2) adding items to the game files creates enormous headaches when compiling the toc/cas.
So what you are basically saying is… we need in insider! 😊 fast! 😂

From Aranaktu Patreon

'It's less than one month to the release of the EAFC 24 and with every day closer to it I'm receiving more and more questions about my tools built for FIFA. I'm writing this short post to answer these questions instead of replying everyone one by one :)

Before we start, thanks to one of the modders (you know who) I've access to the beta version of the game. The anti cheat in beta has some small changes, but not a revolution. In current state of the anti cheat I'll not have problem with making the tools working with the EAFC 24.'

FAQ

When the game will be released?

On September 29th. You can get access 7 days earlier (on September 22th) if you have EA Play Pro or you have bought the ultimate editor of the game.

Will you update the Cheat Table and Live Editor?

Yes, I will try to. Shouldn't be a big problem if the full release will look like beta.

How long it will take to update the Cheat Table and Live Editor?

Basic version with player editor should be ready in like a few days, so around 26th September. To update all features, or at least most of them I'll need probably around 2 to 3 months. Depends on also how often EA will update the game, because since they added the anti cheat almost every update is breaking live editor.

Will you update the FIFATracker?

Yes. When Live Editor & Cheat Table will provide most important functionality I'll add a support for EAFC 24 manager career saves, not sure about player career. This year EA have splitted player career and manager career in two different game modes, if there will be a lot of differences between them then I don't plan to invest a lot of time in adding the support for player careers.

Is it possible to add the EA FC 24 Beta gameplay into FIFA 23? I mean, in the Beta CPU plays way more crosses and thats whats really missing in FIFA 23 gameplay

Is it possible to add the EA FC 24 Beta gameplay into FIFA 23? I mean, in the Beta CPU plays way more crosses and thats whats really missing in FIFA 23 gameplay
We could export EBX settings out of FC24 and into FIFA 23 but I suspect what you are looking for is hard coded fixes which we cannot change via traditional methods.

So, does all of this development mean that the game has been played and thought to be significantly worth it or improved enough to be worth modding and playing?

So, does all of this development mean that the game has been played and thought to be significantly worth it or improved enough to be worth modding and playing?
I dont have the beta. However. A lot of people i trust to give me an honest assessment (and like my mod version of 23) have told me its awful, worse than 23 vanilla. I own EA Play Pro so ill just get it on early release and update to say whether its all going work.

have told me its awful, worse than 23 vanilla
Really? And usually the beta and first version are the only good ones that get ruined over time with TUs.
So, what the hell, what is it that makes it so crap? Are they completely aiming it at action/arcade players? Surely FUT must be losing popularity by now. If the gameplay is worse, and the graphics are (in my opinion anyway) essentially the same, I'll be much more interested in a 23 mod with your gameplay or even just going back to a 19 mod with your locale.
Really eager to hear your thoughts.

So how long after the game's release can FMT be used?
If someone gave me the latest beta files. Id have most of it done. Then all I'd need to do is the compiler which wouldnt be far off what I use for 23. But, i wont know timescales until release.

Mostly a couple of things that plagued FIFA 23. Bad Goalkeepers, ball physics and unnatural goals scored by the AI. However, the AI as a base is much better than FIFA 23 for modding. So I am excited to see what I can do. If I can do it.
Cool. Don't know if I can afford it this year, so I may just stay on 23 with mods.

Update:

- I am having some success in modifying EBX and Locale.ini
- Textures seem to be changed. I'll get it fixed ASAP.
- EBX has changed on release day and I will need a new SDK. We are once again waiting on Aranaktu to give us access to the game without the Anti-Cheat bothering us.

Could you imagine if people like these guys who have the skills to mod these game files just couldn't be bothered anymore ? Amazing work

Back
Top Bottom