EA SPORTS FC 24 (PC Version)

Can somebody help me please with a problem that I have?

I downloaded a mod in which the 4 Serie A teams are licensed. I have the mod file in in mod manager. But I need also do apply the kits with RDBM24.
Now to the problem. I don't know how I can do this.

Any help would be very appreciated!

And a other question. Which free mods do you all recomemnd for EA FC 24? At this moment.
I have the licensing mod, BML Bootspack and a dazn TV Logo mod. Is there a "must have mod" out there around the www?

Thank you for help in advance.

Can somebody help me please with a problem that I have?

I downloaded a mod in which the 4 Serie A teams are licensed. I have the mod file in in mod manager. But I need also do apply the kits with RDBM24.
Now to the problem. I don't know how I can do this.

Any help would be very appreciated!

And a other question. Which free mods do you all recomemnd for EA FC 24? At this moment.
I have the licensing mod, BML Bootspack and a dazn TV Logo mod. Is there a "must have mod" out there around the www?

Thank you for help in advance.
I’m enjoying the free as a fifa bird can be Anth mod! 😊👌

Hi mate, sorry to say. But I can't find a free download link. It is on patreon for ea 4€/month. :(
Yeah. Patreon is free. At the linked page you get the chance to donate a few bucks to be able to experience the test versions of the mod.
There will be a public version later, free to all without Patreon access.

Edit: btw, ea couldn’t have less to do with that! 😂😉

Yeah. Patreon is free. At the linked page you get the chance to donate a few bucks to be able to experience the test versions of the mod.
There will be a public version later, free to all without Patreon access.

Edit: btw, ea couldn’t have less to do with that! 😂😉
ea = early access ;)

Ah ok. 😊👍
yeah… worth it in my eyes. Lots of gameplay aspects already improved.
Thanks but I give it up because it seems no one can help me with my first problem about the kits and RDBM.

Thanks but I give it up because it seems no one can help me with my first problem about the kits and RDBM.
Yeah, sorry. I personally don’t mind the kits and stuff… I just want good gameplay.
good luck though.

edit: the public V1 shouldn’t be too long away for release now… maybe there will be a Christmas miracle. 🤷‍♂️😊

…have you been naughty or nice this year?! 😂

Last edited:
Yeah, sorry. I personally don’t mind the kits and stuff… I just want good gameplay.
good luck though.

edit: the public V1 shouldn’t be too long away for release now… maybe there will be a Christmas miracle. 🤷‍♂️😊

…have you been naughty or nice this year?! 😂
Only naughty, like every year. :TWIST:

may I ask everyone one question, please? why is my FIFA mod manager not working on EA FC 24 even though I put -dataPath FIFAModData in Steam properties?

Last edited:
Hi guys , im still playing to fifa 23 with a lot of greats mods, do you think is worh to buy the new fc 24? i saw that you can play with mods too , but the the point is , is the same? im just play offline mods fuma controls what do you think guys? thanks

Hi guys , im still playing to fifa 23 with a lot of greats mods, do you think is worh to buy the new fc 24? i saw that you can play with mods too , but the the point is , is the same? im just play offline mods fuma controls what do you think guys? thanks
Offline fuma player here… for years! I always prefer sim gameplay.
I vouche for Anth FC24 mod! 🥳

I have played 23 with mods and as the 24 base game is already quite different to 23… so is the 24 mod.

please check out some of the gameplay videos the happy users posted in this thread: https://evoweb.uk/threads/anths-eafc24-gameplay-mod.95655/unread

you will surely notice a difference to a modded 23!

Last edited:
I post it also in the PC thread. Just a mod to attenuate the stuttering between cinematics. I'd say 99% solved. It's inspired by Esim's mod by adjusting the crowd quality even lower.

It's only for FET. initFS edited.

I'm not a modder, if it fails or doesn't work for you I'm sorry.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/sywq96wknalu4vd/ntk_initFS_Crowd_05.fifamod/file
HI,
Thanks a lot you save me. I tried different solution without positive result, but with your mod the stuttering during cinematic are disappear. Now I have only stuttering during corner, do you have any advice for me?
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom