• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Edited players

obzi

League 2
18 June 2002
Bolton
Bolton Wanderers
is there any chance someone can do a step by step guide on how to register created players with club teams? I have read the manual (its a load of rubbish!) and still cant register my created players. Help please!

P

Pes-kinG

all you do is go to register player then scroll through the teams list and you'll be in edited players. you jst transfer him to want team u want him in.

Diehloid

Conference
24 March 2004
San Diego
There are two different columns where you can create players; one for international team players and one for club teams. You have to create them in the correct column. Then transfer player to team in register club player.

PLF

Legend
2 August 2004
So what if you create a player that is in a club in game AND a member of a national team?

I guess in that case it'd be best to edit him over an existing player no longer needed.

Top Bottom