efootball 22 stuck at loading in to efootball league

Salsa22

Non-League
28 April 2020
Hey everyone,

So yesterday I tried to long into to play efootball league and it was stuck with the loading symbol trying to get into the efootball league. I tried reinstalling the game from steam, verifying the files and nothing. I even downloaded the game from Microsoft Store to see if that would help and it did the same thing. It worked fine two days ago. I didnt download anything weird or mods. Any idea of what it could be?

Hey everyone,

So yesterday I tried to long into to play efootball league and it was stuck with the loading symbol trying to get into the efootball league. I tried reinstalling the game from steam, verifying the files and nothing. I even downloaded the game from Microsoft Store to see if that would help and it did the same thing. It worked fine two days ago. I didnt download anything weird or mods. Any idea of what it could be?
Though I am able to play the AI events. It seems as though its stuck trying to load into the online screen.

Set the exe as an exception in Your anti virus, it may be preventing You from connecting.
Hey thank you for the recommendation, I tried that and it doesn’t seem to help. Maybe I did it wrong any other ideas of what it could be?

Back
Top Bottom