eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (CONSOLES)

If you are on PC you can play with exe 1.4.0 and DLC 4.0.

How do you do this and will it effect mods or patches?

Edit: I found the answer looks like certain exe aren't compatible with now because of the Euro DLC.

Last edited:
Yeah i remember that you uploaded the exe in the pc thread.It's good if someone wants to use it.
But i play online mostly so this method won't work for me.
Also i've already preordered 21 so i won't bother with 20 anymore after 3 weeks when 21 releases.
But thanks for the heads up anyway.If someone is planning to stay on 20 and won't get 21 and only cares about offline then yeah exe 1.4 is the best option to play.

Na na na... :NONO: don’t you drag the #vanillanutters in here! ;)

I still see a difference to vanilla in regards to midfield, end to end, ball physics, player movement, AI pattern, balls physics, overall speed...
The vanilla version could be perfect if they didn't disable the ability to import kits. It really hurts the experience.

The vanilla version could be perfect if they didn't disable the ability to import kits. It really hurts the experience.
some other minor gameplay flaws are in as well but yes, i agree! that would be so nice.

because it aint working this way, i edited all licensed teams to their current squad lineup and play those teams only. there are some awesome teams in the vanilla and when i did some transfers, other teams get updated along the way. so if i remove (for example) ribery from bayern, fiorentina gets their saquad updated as well.

the last couple of days i was playing a lot with bayern, challenging other big teams (like PSG, ManUnited, Inter, Juve, Lyon, Barcelona,...). feels like i'm loosing a bit of my passion for the minor teams in the process... but i'll be back as a minor league team manager once PES2021 gets released with vanilla code! ;)

:PRAY:

this is the closest we can get to demo gameplay imho: (probably for pes2021, too)

I tried this, couldn't feel any difference. The only thing that was different was the fact that my opponents quit when I took the lead... (I guess people don't care to finish the match if no points are at stake. *sigh*)

Yes, EA announced a good while ago that Roma will be Roma with generic kits.
Same as Pes will not have both Milan clubs.

There are no winners here in this licensing battle. Exclusive licenses are hurting players on both sides.
Besides - seems like more than half of the effort goes into getting licenses instead of gameplay.

Yes, EA announced a good while ago that Roma will be Roma with generic kits.
Same as Pes will not have both Milan clubs.

There are no winners here in this licensing battle. Exclusive licenses are hurting players on both sides.
Besides - seems like more than half of the effort goes into getting licenses instead of gameplay.
Cosmetics are just as if not more important to a lot of players than gameplay. the number of people who play FIFA shows that. It's not really a pro football game, more like street football, but it has all the players and licences and its presentation is top notch. and Konami would rather chase just a tiny slice of that pie than do their own thing it seems.

Pes has the Serie A licence right?
Which means inter/Milan still be inter/Milan on 21,though not partners.
Or will they be Milan blue +Red.

I hate this exclusive war,for instance,Roma isn't big enough to be a exclusive ,I get that Pes/FIFA fights over Juventus and Bayern or Barca.

But Roma/Inter/Milan.

And at the same time,french Ligue 1 is licensed on both games.
They really need to stop this bullshit

Cosmetics are just as if not more important to a lot of players than gameplay. the number of people who play FIFA shows that. It's not really a pro football game, more like street football, but it has all the players and licences and its presentation is top notch. and Konami would rather chase just a tiny slice of that pie than do their own thing it seems.

Pes has the Serie A licence right?
Which means inter/Milan still be inter/Milan on 21,though not partners.
Or will they be Milan blue +Red.

I hate this exclusive war,for instance,Roma isn't big enough to be a exclusive ,I get that Pes/FIFA fights over Juventus and Bayern or Barca.

But Roma/Inter/Milan.

And at the same time,french Ligue 1 is licensed on both games.
They will have generic names

100%
I get partnership as having legends, or even the stadium. But taking it away completely from the crowd on the other side is just a dickhead move.
And with the way the announce it with pictures of their socks and laughing at each other (aka - piemonte ice cream) - they are just lowering themselves to the same level as simple minded, immature fanboys.

And speaking of cosmetics being "as important as gameplay"...
Anyone care to tell me why they are all cross eyed?
20200827_115052.jpg20200827_115050.jpg20200827_115047.jpg

Last edited:
100%
I get partnership as having legends, or even the stadium. But taking it away completely from the crowd on the other side is just a dickhead move.
And with the way the announce it with pictures of their socks and laughing at each other (aka - piemonte ice cream) - they are just lowering themselves to the same level as simple minded, immature fanboys.

View attachment 56803

They need to stop that territorial pissing

Last edited:
One more reason not to buy 21 then,and FIFA's Serie A is rubbish to play
I feel guilty about this, maybe all these years of playing PES distorted my DNA, but I really liked the Piemonde Calcio project.
I like the emblem more than the current Juventus official logo. Reminds me the old logo in reverse-color artistic way.

I liked it so much that I created them in my PES2020 option file. Of course I created better kits than EA did for their Piemonde..

100%

Yeah they need to stop doing that territorial pissing
giphy.gif

I feel guilty about this, maybe all these years of playing PES distorted my DNA, but I really liked the Piemonde Calcio project.
I like the emblem more than the current Juventus official logo. Reminds me the old logo in reverse-color artistic way.

I liked it so much that I created them in my PES2020 option file. Of course I created better kits than EA did for their Piemonde..

Bring on xbox,ive had a fake Juve since PES 17,never bothered me.
But FIFA has zero love for Serie A,to Me it's always felt off playing a Serie A career there

Bring on xbox,ive had a fake Juve since PES 17,never bothered me.
But FIFA has zero love for Serie A,to Me it's always felt off playing a Serie A career there
Found the names
Our licensing agreement with both AC Milan and FC Internazionale Milano is set to expire, and these clubs will not appear in the eFootball PES 2021 Season Update.
This season, we encourage users to enjoy matches with MILANO RN and LOMBARDIA NA, two PES original clubs that feature players with real-names.

Found the names
Our licensing agreement with both AC Milan and FC Internazionale Milano is set to expire, and these clubs will not appear in the eFootball PES 2021 Season Update.
This season, we encourage users to enjoy matches with MILANO RN and LOMBARDIA NA, two PES original clubs that feature players with real-names.

Whelp at least we have the option files... Unless you're playing on XBOX...

Found the names
Man,thats bad, luckily I'm not touching this game anyway,Pes 20 is by far the worst modern Pes game I've played

Whelp at least we have the option files... Unless you're playing on XBOX...
Yeah, I hope MS will allow image importing in PES someday, at least for offline exclusive use.
I am on PS4 but I really would be on Xbox if OF importing was possible.

Hi! I try to use Cleo 1.04 exe... (dowloaded it from IPM gameplay thread) at the start it says 1.04 version but Data Pack 8.0. What I did possibly wrong? How to make it DLC 4.0?

edit: ah maybe because I use edit file from DLC 8

Last edited:
Can't wait to start a Master League with LOMBARDIA NA!
I also know what NA stands for.Not Authentic...lol
But yeah..at least we have patches so it's not an issue.Unless you're on xbox.
But it is an issue with Fifa..because you can't have patches.Only on pc.
I know this is bullshit and both games should have all the teams they can so it can be a fair fight..but i'm kinda glad that EA are starting losing big teams also.
They are the ones who started this shit with their multi year exclusivities for Premier League etc and now they're seeing the other side of the coin also..

Back
Top Bottom