emergency server maintanance 7.7.08

congyiszizu

Non-League
4 December 2006
just went online there for a game and noted that there is emergency server maintanance scheduled for 7th July 08, between 8 and 10 i think.

nearly 1 year after release....could it be the fix we have been looking for?

I doubt it to be fair. Why would they focus on PES 2008 online at this time when PES 2009 is right around the corner?

The maintenaince has been done this night and according to people who played on-line it seems to be lag-less! I have to say that all of them played the PC-version, so I wonder if the PS3 version and Xbox LIVE are fixed as well.
Can some of you guys try that out? I am at work now :)

somebody that has entered, felt something of different? or at least the announcement it was removed, meaning that nothing it was made?

* sorry my bad english

No the announcement was removed because the work was done.
Hearing about other people it now seems like it was only maintenance for the PC. Other consoles showed no improvement, but the PC version is much better.

come on konami you can do it! i think this maintenance patch is what we've all been waiting for

Last edited:
So you caused confusion and because I believed you I need a reality check?
Maybe you need a lie-detector check :DD

what are you on about Han :) This is great news, if they are doing maintenance it means they have managed to fix the online play, I reckon its going to be flawless/lag free in pes2009. on that basis we could see AT least 5v5 online imo

Last edited:
The idiot is changing his post, look what Bilal Ayub is quoting. That was post #8 where he said that he was the one who caused confusion at WENB and I needed a reality check if I believed it.
On post #10 he first wrote 'Time will tell' so in both cases totally different things, in fact opposite things from what he said first.

Under his name 'anonymous' you can read league 2, so he is not an unlogged user, but he uses that name to let us think he cannot be banned.
I think it's time for another ban, just like he is on WENB.

Back
Top Bottom