EPL Xbox Option file?

Hey Jimmy, I seem to remember you put an option file onto an Xbox once. Was that you? Would you mind sharing your wisdom on the best way to do it? Was it worth it?

Check Pesfan, someone over there is making one, should be released soon. ;)

pesfan version is out but NO EPL ...and no EPL will likely be allowed on pesfan ...legal hassle from the FA years ago.

Daymos on pesgaming did some fantastic work for 09 and is current working on 2010 for the 360 which includes EPL

Last edited:
Hey Jimmy, I seem to remember you put an option file onto an Xbox once. Was that you? Would you mind sharing your wisdom on the best way to do it? Was it worth it?

Yeah I did it last year. Definately worth it, 100% mate. The instructions on how to copy it over to your gamertag should come with the patch. There are a couple of different ways to do it.

pesfan version is out but NO EPL ...and no EPL will likely be allowed on pesfan ...legal hassle from the FA years ago.

Daymos on pesgaming did some fantastic work for 09 and is current working on 2010 for the 360 which includes EPL

Yeah thats true. Im waiting on it myself and he reckons it could be ready for Friday. Cant wait myself.

I think he is doing

The EPL - emblems, kits, names etc
Some German Teams

as well as transfer updates etc

BTW mate did u send me a friend request the other night and ask for a game last nite? My gamertag is Han Solo 78

Yeah thats true. Im waiting on it myself and he reckons it could be ready for Friday. Cant wait myself.

I think he is doing

The EPL - emblems, kits, names etc
Some German Teams

as well as transfer updates etc

BTW mate did u send me a friend request the other night and ask for a game last nite? My gamertag is Han Solo 78

just for fun I tried Daymos' 09 OF and it was off the chains, cant wait for this one,

yeah added you and a tonne of others from the board but everyones busy playing champs league, editing offline to give me a game??? is online really that bad :D

Back
Top Bottom