Errr no penalties :/

just1moreperson

League 1
19 May 2007
Not seen a single penalty in any of the games I've played. That includes 4 seasons of BAL and a season of a league comp :SHOCK:

So Konami change the pens system and now we never get the opportunity to try it...

Getting frustrated with this game now. It's the unresponsiveness nature of the players that's sending me over the edge.

Same here. At first I thought maybe the challenges are too good but then it got tiring. Also cpu gets easy/free fouls which makes it even worse..

I finally got a penalty!!! Ferdinand brought down Arshavin inside the box and a penalty was indeed given, which was also converted. Saying that though there's been 4-5 blatant penalty decisions not given in that time too. One of them was so obvious! You couldn't have asked for a cleaner connection with both of my players legs via a sliding lunge from behind... yet no penalty was given :/

Sort it out!

Funny stuff, pes 2010 is a reversed pes5. IN pes5 the ref would whistle at every touch, now there can be three man punching you and still no penalties or free kick.

Still it keeps the game flow nicely in a way....

I feel the 10 minute matches are shorter than in previous games, maybe because of the lack of fouls? And injury time goes by in a heartbeat.

I once had a penalty in my ML but never got one myself. it was actually early in my first season, now I'm starting my third.

Funny stuff, pes 2010 is a reversed pes5. IN pes5 the ref would whistle at every touch, now there can be three man punching you and still no penalties or free kick.

Still it keeps the game flow nicely in a way....

I preferred that in a way because in PES5 defending was more of an art. Just holding down the pressure button for the whole game would result in giving away a ridiculous amount of free kicks.

I think Seabass as ever has over salted the soup. The refs were in DIRE need of a fix as every nigle was given. Now it seems after the patch he doesn't give anything!!

Had a tourny with the mates the other night and i can easily state the there were 4 instances where a pen should have been given as the tackles were from behind and easily assault and wait for it........

Nothing:RANT:

Everytime a man went through on goal it was CHOP and a yellow card!

Last man Seabass?

I think Seabass as ever has over salted the soup. The refs were in DIRE need of a fix as every nigle was given. Now it seems after the patch he doesn't give anything!!

Had a tourny with the mates the other night and i can easily state the there were 4 instances where a pen should have been given as the tackles were from behind and easily assault and wait for it........

Nothing:RANT:

Everytime a man went through on goal it was CHOP and a yellow card!

Last man Seabass?

It begs the question was this game play-tested? Only a few hours of play would have revealed that all is not well with the referees.

Also straight reds have been shown a couple of times to my players for tackling from the side in the middle of the pitch. I swear they barely deserved a yellow.

It begs the question was this game play-tested? Only a few hours of play would have revealed that all is not well with the referees.

I've questioned this many times while playing this game. Surely they didn't test it properly, if they did! Then the game testers are just as crap as Konami themselves.

If there is one reason to burn down Konami's doors about a feature - its this.

I can forgive some of the fouls that arent given outside of the box because the ref blows the whistle occasionally (more blocking fouls than sliding challenges surprisingly) but absolutely nothing in the box ???? rubbish

I have seen one penalty so far in BAL (2 + seasons)

If there is one reason to burn down Konami's doors about a feature - its this.

I can forgive some of the fouls that arent given outside of the box because the ref blows the whistle occasionally (more blocking fouls than sliding challenges surprisingly) but absolutely nothing in the box ???? rubbish

I have seen one penalty so far in BAL (2 + seasons)

I have had one penalty in 6 seasons of ML. But last night I got awarded two penalties in one game :WOOT:

The first was a nothing challenge, it was push, nothing more, I couldnt believe I got a penalty for it to be honest. Anyway, I blasted it over the bar, it's a long time since I practiced them. The 2nd penalty was probably the most blatant penalty you could ever see. I slotted that one away, nice penalty actually, it wasnt in the top corner, more like half way up, and about 2 foot inside the left post. I do love the new penalty system, fully manual, it's just a shame there is a stupid bug that prevent them being awarded.

Just for the record, the ref had blonde hair, I made sure I checked.

2 penalties in one game against the CPU, that has to be a record.

when ever i did get a pen (which mustve been just once) it just went straight over the bar in no particular direction although i was aiming for a bottom corner.

I mean, could they have made it any more obscure how you actually take a penalty?

I got another 2 penalties in one game again last night, albeit online and not against the CPU. I put the first pretty close to the top corner, and that went in. The second one I looked for the bottom left corner and my opponent guessed the right way and saved the facker. :CONFUSE:

Back
Top Bottom