EURO 2012 Tactics thread

When I set up the tournament, can I select 4 players so I can control a team from each group? If so, what happens in the quarters, when potentially two of your teams play against each other? Can you then opt to only control 1 of those teams?

Don't think it is possible. You can't save them permanently to the teams, I think.

I might be wrong but I couldn't find a file with the formations in the folder.

Ok, I'll try upload these tonight actually.

When I set up the tournament, can I select 4 players so I can control a team from each group? If so, what happens in the quarters, when potentially two of your teams play against each other? Can you then opt to only control 1 of those teams?

yes if you have 2 controllers, just use one in coach mode and tactics automatic.

Last edited:
very good stuff here ....its looking more better playing euro2012 games hehehhe tq very much ....

but how to install the files TM_EXPORT01?
how i know each file for each teams.....there 16files but which one for greece , german and the rest.....

go into team edit, then import

Wh-.. What the fxck!?

I'm playing on PESEdit 3.4 + EURO 2012 1.2 and now my kits are all fxcked up! W'sup with this?

Will not work with Jenkey Euro+Matrix-stats patch unable to import for what patch will the tactics work? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom