EvoAddiction (PS3 League)

1NSAN3

FullAdvert.png
Tired of playing online against the likes of Barcelona, Inter or Brazil...?
Tired of conceding goals via cut-backs...? Then this is the league for you...!
We are looking for some honest and reliable people to join our fair and friendly league. We have disallowed the top teams from this league to make it more playable and fun. Also we will be including transfers each season so you can make the team your own. For more details please visit our WEBSITE. You can also email or catch me on MSN messenger using this address...​
EmailAddress.png

Season One v1.00.03 is about to start soon, we are still open to new people joining us as long as you can play and are fair :) for any more information please add me to msn or reply to this post

Thank you

Presumably this is an online league?

If so, does anyone know where I could find offline tournaments? Preferably with cash involved? (Not that I'm great, just for the giggles!)

Any help, cheers in advance...

Yeah i'd like to play - my PS3 id is Villan 2112. A bit sick of playing against the same old teams ie Barca, Manu.

Shame there isn't a Winning Eleven 2009 league as I would be up for this, given my location....

New season is about to start soon and we really want some new members. Our league includes small starter clubs with a transfer system. Its the best league ive played in and not just because I created it but because its fair, friendly and every one has a say in how it gets run.

Yeah i'd like to play - my PS3 id is Villan 2112. A bit sick of playing against the same old teams ie Barca, Manu.

sign up to our community mate gonna play off one last season untill the new game comes out then we start from fresh again :)

Back
Top Bottom