FAMILY GUY SEASON 4

8 and 9 where great, the only other one I've seen from this season was the one where Quagmire watched Lois in the toilet or something and that wasn't that great. :|

Yeah theyve been good in the last few weeks.
Next week is the last ep of season 4.
Also, AmericanD returns in September.

That one is also sexual.
LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU LADY ITS THE BLOB! ILL SAVE YOU
Nobody messes with Adam We...
Silly Wabbit Trix are for kids..
YOU SHARE!
Boy you put on weight Jacky Chan!

Oh, now I remember 409. That was a great episode.

Peter: And the other night I had to do...well the thing that you usually do for me every thursday night.

peterselfblowjob2vy.gif

that was just classic.

titeo said:
Oh, now I remember 409. That was a great episode.

Peter: And the other night I had to do...well the thing that you usually do for me every thursday night.

peterselfblowjob2vy.gif

that was just classic.
*saved*

j4y3m said:
LOL yeah... I'm gonna see if I can get some of the earlier eps from this season, which are the best?
all of them are the best. i just laugh so hard everytime i watch family guy no matter what episode it is. :lmao:

I hated 404. I prefer the eps with more "sketches" if thats what you like to call them

Eat this pinecone - It will amuse me :D

Also The movie was Fecking awesome ( looks around , touchy subject :S )

Last edited by a moderator:
GROVER, GROVER, GROVER

Meg..Who let you back in the house?

What are these?
I dont know
what do you mean, i dont know?
i dont know how they got there
well i think you do know
no no uh no uh derek was in here earlier, he was making the beds he prolly put them um, i was in the jon
you guys are nazis man, you freakin nazis!

Last edited:
I only just realized that the FG cast is actually pretty damn famous. Alex Borstein is famous for being Ms Swan in Mad TV, and Mila Kunis from That 70's Show is Meg.

Yeah i actually noticed Mila Kunis earlier and then checked if it was here on suspicsion.

hey Sulph, if you don't mind, can you open a poll for us to vote the best character from Family Guy?

"Say, where's your husband? Or as I call him, my son-in-lard."

I managed to snag a copy of the "Stewie" movie last night, theres some classic bits. Definately will be R Rated I think!

Leaked i believe.
It was aite
still prefer eps yeah your right.

Back
Top Bottom