• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Fat United

total

International
10 December 2005
Slovenia
Arsenal/OGC Nice
I made a fat team called Fat United sponsored by McDonald's. Their captain is Ronald McDonald. :p

All kits were made by me. :)

:mrgreen:

total

International
10 December 2005
Slovenia
Arsenal/OGC Nice
Ronaldo is the biggest star of the team, linking up perfectly with his little attack partner French Frise.

More picss of the aways kits:

total

International
10 December 2005
Slovenia
Arsenal/OGC Nice
Now I only need ideas for some player names. I allready named a guyKetchup and gave him red hair andbeard. :p

I'd also need ideas for a totally anti fat team. All skinny and tall players. Can anyone help me pick a sponsor?

total

International
10 December 2005
Slovenia
Arsenal/OGC Nice
Hehe, yeah I was thinking of some McDonald's products. :p

Btw I'll upload the OF with the 2 teams when I'm finished...It's based on the original file so no probs there. This is just for fun so I guess all 99 for Ronald won't hurt. After all he IS the mascot and the captain. :p

Crespo!

The One & Only
20 January 2006
London
Chelsea & AC Ajaccio
Was there a chicken head as a face? because if there was then you could do the McChicken Sandwich. ;)

You could even do the 'BIG MAC' He is big and could have a cows head?

Just some ideas going round my head :lol:

marsmanic

Patchin' N00b
1 May 2006
Morecambe!
Blackburn Rovers!
Lol use a scottish player with the name starting 'Mc' and replace with 'Mac'? A player called Mac Nugget.. a really really small fat guy

You got to have Ailton in the team too.. lol he the definition of fat footballer

miguel.

International
29 March 2004
Portugal
SL Benfica
You really did it, mate. :lmao: This idea is so funny and crazy, damn. :lol:

By the way, if you need something, just ask. :D

marsmanic said:
Lol use a scottish player with the name starting 'Mc' and replace with 'Mac'? A player called Mac Nugget.. a really really small fat guy

You got to have Ailton in the team too.. lol he the definition of fat footballer

haha klass idea m8,

i rememeber once going into mc donalds couple of years ago (in norwich where i live) and asking for a mc veigh. i shud of also added tht i wanted it in malky size lol

F

Football Freak

How 'bout Dutch friend Patrick Kluivert:D Very nice thread though, Peter Crouch required for skinny team:lol:

total

International
10 December 2005
Slovenia
Arsenal/OGC Nice
Does Danone sound good for a skinny team sponsor? It's the factory that makes yogurts & stuff.

tera

Back!
21 April 2006
total said:
Ronaldo is the biggest star of the team, linking up perfectly with his little attack partner French Frise.

Oh Dear LMAO That made me laugh:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

marsmanic

Patchin' N00b
1 May 2006
Morecambe!
Blackburn Rovers!
The Colonel [KFC] As the defencive leader :D or maybe the unwanted Subsitute because he a rival brand and The King [Burger King]

total

International
10 December 2005
Slovenia
Arsenal/OGC Nice
I made Fat United's biggest rivals: Anorexic City (thanks gib for the name :D)

Top Bottom