FC Barcelona Thread

I'm surprised you'd want Boateing as RB, Drekkard, I'd prefer and expect Barcelona to utilize a proper RB at RB tbh. The defense is strengthened as well, which was needed, and there will always be complaints about who and such. I think their choices were risky but exciting.

This Barcelona team can surely make some damage but I don't know whether they'll be able to get Real Madrid.

I put Boateng there because I thought it would be nice to have a 3rd defender (like Abidal a couple of years back) who can ba a RB and a CB when necessary, to let the other sideback go up. Playing with both Alba and Alves is almost suicide, and.... (continue below)

Cuadrado is likely to play RWB for Barcelona.

... and Cuadrado is like Alves, but worse as a RWB and with less tactical discipline! Alves is a much better defender than Cuadrado (sigh), so I don't know why exactly do we need Cuadrado when what we need is a better balance of the team.

Names like Piszczek and Juanfran were on the press but I doubt they sign them. So, if we keep Alves, Boateng would offer different skills there. We could play very offensive with Alves or deffensive with Boateng. And due to the low form of Pique, Boateng could also play as a CB with Vermaelen (when he's not injured) and Mathieu.

Doubt Boateng would sign with Barça to play RB. Agree with drekkard that Barça needs a "defensive" RB, to be a counter-balance to Alba, and not a winger/SMF turned RWB like Cuardado. My choice would be one of those:
Lichsteiner (priority n.º 1, I really rate him high);
Juanfran (super intelligent player);
Maggio (as a temporary buy);
Azpilicueta (doubt that Chelsea would sell him, thought);
Danilo (very underrated player);
Piszczek (as a last resort, don't think as the level to play for Barça).

If Barcelona plays Mascherano as defensive midfield they don't need a defensive back. And they should play Mascherano as he's twice the player that Busquets is. Mascherano literally plays till his arsehole rips wide open ;)

I agree with Mascherano being a much better player than Busquets, and I can't wait for a midfield with Rakitic and Mascherano and send Iniesta and Busquets to the bench for some time.

But I stand with the "3 deffensive defenders", any of the players in Andy list would fit in as well but doubt any of them come this summer. I put Boateng some posts ago because there were rumours about him, but other than that players like Danilo could be great as well.

welcome suarez

pic_2014-08-15_ENTRENO_86-Optimized.v1408104522.JPG

pic_2014-08-15_ENTRENO_82-Optimized.v1408104508.JPG

You could learn to put into words your arguments and try to stablish them in a clear way that all people could understand. I guess I'm feeding the troll here but I had to try the gentle approach.

If Barcelona plays Mascherano as defensive midfield they don't need a defensive back. And they should play Mascherano as he's twice the player that Busquets is. Mascherano literally plays till his arsehole rips wide open ;)

You sir have just posted my favourite post on evo-web.

...Ok it was a few days ago but I only saw it now

Barcelona (FIFA sanctioned without doing signings by severe traffic of minors footballers) sign 81.000.000 Luis Suarez (banned for FIFA by a severe case of repeated violence during matches).

What do you think about that atrocity and loss of values Alexis Corominas???

Barcelona (FIFA sanctioned without doing signings by severe traffic of minors footballers) sign 81.000.000 Luis Suarez (banned for FIFA by a severe case of repeated violence during matches).

What do you think about that atrocity and loss of values Alexis Corominas???

What an inappropriate post.

You don't mention the full name of someone who uses a Nick name on an internet forum unless asking permission.

Besides that you make it sound as if Alex is personally responsabel for what his club is doing. If you would care to read this thread and others you would know that at the moment he certainly doesn't think the Barcelona board is doing a good job.

Still, Barcelona isn't doing anything wrong technically. As stated in the second link iosonoio himself provided, the appeal is currently pending and they are free to sign whomever they want until that is through - even after that, given the realistic chance they might go unpunished after all, considering the implied complexity of the issue.
If it is--under these circumstances--morally acceptable to spend huge sums (on questionable personalities on top of that) right now is a different story altogether.

You don't mention the full name of someone who uses a Nick name on an internet forum unless asking permission.

Besides that you make it sound as if Alex is personally responsabel for what his club is doing. If you would care to read this thread and others you would know that at the moment he certainly doesn't think the Barcelona board is doing a good job.

Thanks for saving me to type yet another post, Gerd. There's people who doesn't even need an answer, and this guy has fallen in that category right now.

By the way, we have a belgian on the team! Although he's injured. I wonder if we will see much of Verminator here considering his state.

Corominas is a fuckin cool surname! bebominas that is the shit! MOD change my name : bebominas

Then I should change my nick to Bebbard! I declare you the most unpredictable user around, and I obviously say that as a good thing. :P

Think drekkard voiced his discontent with the morale and decisions made by this board in light of Suarez signing amongst others

The funny thing is that here at Barcelona everyone I talk to is blatantly against the board, but then come the day of the match, no one voices his discontent in the stadium. The only way to put the club again on the right track is by having a massive show of discontent by the members of the club in the stadium, because there are political and economical groups behind this board that have bought the press in a very similar way Florentino controls the press of Madrid.

Anyway, I will be disconnected from football for a few days, my bond with the team is weaker and maybe this year I'm not going to the stadium as much and watch it on the tv.

Thanks for saving me to type yet another post, Gerd. There's people who doesn't even need an answer, and this guy has fallen in that category right now.

By the way, we have a belgian on the team! Although he's injured. I wonder if we will see much of Verminator here considering his state.

Then I should change my nick to Bebbard! I declare you the most unpredictable user around, and I obviously say that as a good thing. :P

The funny thing is that here at Barcelona everyone I talk to is blatantly against the board, but then come the day of the match, no one voices his discontent in the stadium. The only way to put the club again on the right track is by having a massive show of discontent by the members of the club in the stadium, because there are political and economical groups behind this board that have bought the press in a very similar way Florentino controls the press of Madrid.

Anyway, I will be disconnected from football for a few days, my bond with the team is weaker and maybe this year I'm not going to the stadium as much and watch it on the tv.

Do you have any evidence to support that serious charge??? :SNACK:

Last edited:
Winter transfer window 2015 - winter window 2016 banned. That's wont effect the club's progression and this summer gives them the opportunity to sort thing out.

In this summer there are only 11 day left for planning also next season.
Is not that much time to sort things out ;)

But we will see if they go to CAS and what will happen in that case...

i can't figure out if u're just trying to wind alexis up, or if you're really that clueless...
either way, it's hilarious.

Last edited:
What a start by the youngster Munir El Haddadi. First Game, on the initial line-up, a magnificent goal, plus a ball on the posts.

The future looks promising.

Back
Top Bottom