Fergie's three summer targets...

Again, I'm so hurt, the salty tears are ruining the taste of my cake and it kills me inside, and the guy trying to insult someone over an internet forum isn't the sad one, no, the guy making normal conversation is. I'd say more but I've got to run and get another cake now.

I wasn't saying bye because I was going, I was saying bye because you are. When you come back next time, try to make it a little less obvious.

I bet the 'refresh' button on your mouse is worn out! :lol: What do you tell the lads at the bakery on Monday morning when they ask you what you did at the weekend?

"Well, I did a bit of drive-by posting and moaned about the state of online gaming! Going out is for the weak!" :lol:

(This was all a bit of banter guys, I like Mr.Bauer)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm waiting for the United fans to start touting that they'll sign all the greatest prospects in world football, then they sign a few unknowns, and then pretend to have known them since they were born, as per every season.

Seriously though, 3 I expect to see there are Hargreaves, Bale and maybe Nani. I think my reasoning is pretty obvious so no need to waste my time elaborating.

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx...+deal&lid=&channel=Football_Home&f=rss&clid=1

LOL. El-DiNinjabreakz used to be an alcoholic, and im thinking he's broken into the ole gin n tonic mould again!

He's a bloody weirdo.

EDIT: good to see Hargreaves will be playing in England next summer :)

1. Hargreaves
2. Bale - or another set piece expert(Nani?)
3. A tall striker(probably go for experience not youth to help Rooney out..aka over or around age 24).... Since Berbatov isnt going anywhere I have no idea who this will be... Would be a crazy day if it was Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

BTW- Is Torres saying he is staying at Atletico for life?

Back
Top Bottom