few Questions regarding PS3 PES 2008

aldeeb2

Non-League
3 July 2003
Egypt
Manchester Utd & Juventus
Does anyone know the exact launch date for PS3 version?
The transfers will be till august 31st or not?
Can we transfer players from clubs (PES6 XBOX360 didn't have this option)?
Can we update the data from an official online website?
If someone updates the option file will he be able to upload it?
Will it have a cup mode like the champions league mode(i don't mean in the master league)?
Thank You

You can take any save file from your ps3 and share it with the world so ... yes to that Q

Does anyone know the exact launch date for PS3 version?
The transfers will be till august 31st or not?
Can we transfer players from clubs (PES6 XBOX360 didn't have this option)?
Can we update the data from an official online website?
Will it have a cup mode like the champions league mode(i don't mean in the master league)?
Thank You

Launch date is 26th October at the moment.

October 15th... almost every year i have it in my hands on this date
about the transfers. all the major ones are in but there are always some that just aint in there
XBOX?!? you shouldnt even play PES on a XBOX. PES is a PS game and should only be played on a PS2 or PS3
A online update isnt expected but eversince we got the xbox live and psn everything is possible

October 15th... almost every year i have it in my hands on this date
about the transfers. all the major ones are in but there are always some that just aint in there
XBOX?!? you shouldnt even play PES on a XBOX. PES is a PS game and should only be played on a PS2 or PS3
A online update isnt expected but eversince we got the xbox live and psn everything is possible

Thx Man,
BTW I'll never buy the XBOX360 M PS forever, but i was just mentioning it, coz it's gonna be really annoying if u can't transfer players

Thx Man,
BTW I'll never buy the XBOX360 M PS forever, but i was just mentioning it, coz it's gonna be really annoying if u can't transfer players

i think komani knows that dedicated PES fans like us live for editing the game to make it as perfect as possible, for them NOT to include the option to transfer players, alter appearances etc. would be a major own-goal for them, so i wouldn't worry about it as far as that is concerned :)

Back
Top Bottom