Few questions

pes2013ftw

Non-League
27 July 2012
As I didn't play the last year edition of pes I have some questions since there are some new things and I heard some things have changed.

1. Form arrows above players in formations now represent how fast their stamina burns off ive heard, not their stats, is it true? What exactly do they represent and do? If they improve sats how much?

2. Some players in my formation have a GREEN stamina bar before the match, while some have a bit of a BLUEish one, is there any difference?

3. What does the red around ther player icons mean, is that the new HEART system? Meaning red players are better emotionaly and perform better while fading red or no red are emotionaly not so good? How exactly does it work and how much are ur stats improved and which?

4. I like that in master league we have all these new stats monthly and yearly, passing etc... but im confused about dribbling, what does it count for a dribble, if ur opponent is near you and u dont lose ur ball? It seems to not count only if you go PAST him but even if he is close and u simply dont lose the ball, cuz with some dribblers I know ive been beating players left to right, while some midfielders ive not beaten anyone pretty much, yet dribbler has 40 succesful and 70 unsuccesful, while my midfielders have 30 succesful and 35 unsuccesful.

1 - never heard of that stamina theory. From what I know players get rating boosts depending on their form. Don't know how accurate this accurate this is since it's from pes6 but I guess it's pretty much the same.
form.jpg

2 - turquoise stamina bar means that the player fully recovered.

3 - don't know exactly how much your stats improve. In my ML one of my RWF is "on fire" since like few weeks straight and his stats boost like crazy.

4 - no idea about that

Back
Top Bottom