FIFA 12 Videos & Pictures

This happened to me often, too (and well, it still happens to be honest)... But I've recorded some "good" goals (both fron distance and from close range) all done in manual (a couple of them also online), I'll show also some of them then (there's one made by Postiga which is my favourite) ;)

Thank you! I must admit I absolutely love those shots from the limit of the box or just a little further (let's say within 25 yards), you feel amazed when you see them go in! :)

I've been playing H2H on assisted but have tried playing some manual games and it won't match up any players on manual.

Even trying to go to a lobby and creating a manual game, there's hardly any takers. where are all these manual players!? lol

I do find that you can get a lot more shot power with manual shooting.

Here's a couple of goals I scored last night that I really enjoyed, the first, a good build up down the right but I love how the final pass comes across Walcott's body and I used his body position to purposefully take a sidestep past the defender as he controls the ball, before running in on goal.

The second, a Gerrard classic ;) I'm not sure how Darren Bent wins the ball back so easily off their defender, but it was a pretty crap team I was playing I think!

YouTube - 3

The next one was a rare free kick from me, using Lampard. I put topspin on the ball by holding up when shooting, which I'm sure everyone knows will make any kind of shot dip.

YouTube - 2

The final goal was scored by the CPU against me. Yes, my defending was absolutely shocking, but I've seen goals like this before. I first time clear the ball, the big, lumbering Feyenoord CPU central defender takes the ball then inexplicably waltzes (more stumbles) through a huge gap and my feeble tackles before slotting it home. I liked the fact that the central defender just attacked the space and didn't use any unrealistic skill, he just went for the gaps I left open and used his strength on the ball to hold off some challenges.

I was shocked the CPU actually did this, and very impressed. This was made even more impressive by the fact that Martin Tyler went crazy, shouting about how a defender had managed to score a "wonder goal"!

YouTube - 1

I'm still very impressed by some of the stuff this game offers.

Last edited:
whats the best way to upload goals...I scored an absolute screamer left foot (weak foot on semi shooting) 35-40 yrd drive form Pirlo with juve last night. I saved and wnat to upload here.

cheers..

Should I use fraps then youtube?

ea sports upload is fuked up I try to upload 3 different goals and on its website it keeps showign smae goal no matter what video i click. It even has stats messed up, it says amateur lol I play on pro.

I wish in fifa u could save replays like on PES, so u have like the full in game replay saved to your hard drive. NOt just soem stupid 1 angle small box replay...its a joke tbh. Unless u use fraps to save ur goals at the moment u score them ea fifa replays are as good as worhtles IMO.

Anyway this was the pirlo goal

http://www.ea.com/soccer/videos/ugc/113421889

They're so short as well. Sadly it's not down to the FIFA team, otherwise they might well put in the funding to get this issue fixed. The replay technology is done by a central EA dev team who hand the tech out to each of the EA Sports devs (though not equally - apparently the NHL replays are more advanced than the FIFA equivalents). I wouldn't expect any changes any time soon - not this generation at least.

PES's setup is definitely more user-friendly in terms of making your own vids, but at the same time the cost hits the PES studios entirely rather than being distributed across several franchises. Plus it's not nearly as good as actually sharing them.

Back
Top Bottom