FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Not enough fouls is really putting me off

one guy was playing 30 minutes games with 1 foul a match on another forum :(
That's why I only ever play the PC version. Very easy to make a few global edits to increase fouls 500%. I play 15 minute halfs, the CPU will generally finish with 6-8 fouls and 2-3 cards. I get plenty of free kicks from outside the CPU box, really makes a difference to the feel of the game. I've been able to edit previous versions of FIFA (13 and 14) to create up to 25 CPU fouls and 6-8 cards per game. But the programming in the last two versions has been changed and CPU fouls aren't near as plentiful.

trying out this professional sliders settings...still dunno how i feel :D overall its good but it seems like i can still run by pass the cpu easily and the likes of Germany is the weakest team with this high defence line they dont defend at all

trying out this professional sliders settings...still dunno how i feel :D overall its good but it seems like i can still run by pass the cpu easily and the likes of Germany is the weakest team with this high defence line they dont defend at all

Maybe i'm just rubbish at the game as i said in an earlier post i lost a game 6-1 and i could hardly break down the CPU's defence. That is with the likes of Hoilet and Phillips on the wings :P

doesnt understand this game, only time it plays well is when you get to the knockout stages in a competition. other than that cpu is an idiot and repetative :S it has so much potential tho

The other day I had 61% possession in my 2-0 win with Croatia against Czech republic on legendary mode with Matt10's sliders.

Just to show anything is possible and depends on how you play the game. You can play direct and defensive while you can also play short passing and possession :)

finally i think i got the game right...for PC. that damn cl.ini does indeed something but needed a lot of time to tweak it

rDk5rTE.jpg

kK2AOLd.jpg

its world class, no cheating, yes pass accuracy is high for cpu but they still give away the ball, missplace passes, go for long balls without finding the target so it feels great and there is all kinds of finishers. so i think i nailed it the best possible way for me

finally i think i got the game right...for PC. that damn cl.ini does indeed something but needed a lot of time to tweak it

rDk5rTE.jpg

kK2AOLd.jpg

its world class, no cheating, yes pass accuracy is high for cpu but they still give away the ball, missplace passes, go for long balls without finding the target so it feels great and there is all kinds of finishers. so i think i nailed it the best possible way for me

How do you have Croatia in the game?? Is it a patch? :CONFUSE:

Since I gave up trying to get my broken CM to work and seen gabe´s screens in this thread, I installed the moddingway EURO patch.

Only had time for two matches but damn!
What an atmosphere! Kudos to these moddingway guys.

I only can recommend getting FIFA for PC.
With these patches, cam tool, better faces, scoreboards etc and a PC port that is anyway next gen like on consoles you get a hell of a good game!

I played Portugal against Island (1:1) and then against Austria (1:0).
These games were so tight, scored a beautiful volley with Nani and that atmosphere...wow!

And I still play vanilla sliders.
I hope to find some time soon to play on.

i the latest patch ...i guess...every european team is in it since its an euro patch with road to euro and everything
Yeah I've played a couple of matches with it and it looks pretty good I must way. Tonight I'm gonna try your sliders and cl.ini and then report back.

By the way, how can I access the "Road to EURO" mode? I can't seem to find it anywhere! :FAIL:

Thanks!

Last edited:
^
You have to apply the Euro 2016 database
Thanks, I already did so (to the extent that I see all and only the European International teams). I thought I could find "Road to EURO" in the "Start new Tournament" menu, but when I go to tournament mode I just get the chance to select EURO and "Road to EURO" doesn't appear anywhere.

I thought I could figure it out myself (as I've got some experience in modding) but it looks like I was wrong. :FAIL:
I really can't get my head around this issue and it's starting to get on my nerves. :SHOCK:

Thanks, I already did so (to the extent that I see all and only the European International teams). I thought I could find "Road to EURO" in the "Start new Tournament" menu, but when I go to tournament mode I just get the chance to select EURO and "Road to EURO" doesn't appear anywhere.

I thought I could figure it out myself (as I've got some experience in modding) but it looks like I was wrong. :FAIL:
I really can't get my head around this issue and it's starting to get on my nerves. :SHOCK:

If you apply the EURO 2016 database you can only play EUROS or exhibition matches. Try regenerating with the FHL-BH-Editor after applying the database in the MW selector.

df800x.jpg

Since I gave up trying to get my broken CM to work and seen gabe´s screens in this thread, I installed the moddingway EURO patch.

Only had time for two matches but damn!
What an atmosphere! Kudos to these moddingway guys.

I only can recommend getting FIFA for PC.
With these patches, cam tool, better faces, scoreboards etc and a PC port that is anyway next gen like on consoles you get a hell of a good game!

I played Portugal against Island (1:1) and then against Austria (1:0).
These games were so tight, scored a beautiful volley with Nani and that atmosphere...wow!

And I still play vanilla sliders.
I hope to find some time soon to play on.

I haven't noticed any difference in atmosphere. Have they managed to import new chants?
One of my biggest gripes with Fifa is the lack of atmosphere. The celebrations when your teammates are standing behind you with their hands up even when scoring an important goal for example.

I was talking more about the visuals.
The EURO logos, scoreboards etc.

Gives a nice touch to the game since the euro cup is going on.

Can´t say that about chants as I often play in silent mode.
But atmosphere regarding audio has been alyways fine with me on FIFA

but what i see from the cpu and from my players aswell that they could easily use their stronger foot yet they choose the weaker if the angle is slightly better for that

but what i see from the cpu and from my players aswell that they could easily use their stronger foot yet they choose the weaker if the angle is slightly better for that

I see what You mean,but I dont think there is a bias in favour of wrong foot.Its in the hands of the controller.

Just wondering whether I'm the only one struggling with button lag in fifa 16 co op seasons? Both individually seasons are fine lag free and previous editions no issue.

Sorry to ask on here, but how does the Moddingway patch get activated? I downloaded, installed it, regenerated and all that, but FIFA 16 is totally back to original now, pre last year transfers etc.

How do I 'turn on' the EURO stuff?

Back
Top Bottom