Changes:
  • Improved boot time by 81.25%
  • Possible crash fixes
  • General system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience

Causes of legit crashes:
  • Game file corruption
  • Weird controllers plugged into the PC
  • Running the game on ARM64 based CPUs

i'm puzzled creator that creator of server didn't update tool to be compatible with all game updates, because i'm sure it doesn't have to do with game being cracked or not.
My theory is that in the past there was a version of Server for the 1.0 version, that's why I'm looking for old links to the program. Unfortunately all the old Server links are dead

Server works fine on Delusioned release, I've installed some stadiums and I'm halfway through a career mode season.
Just make sure to run both server and fifa.exe as administrator.

Server works fine on Delusioned release, I've installed some stadiums and I'm halfway through a career mode season.
ok, i will need your help here.

i'm using classic patch 16 and it comes with preinstalled cg server and stadium gbd.

when i run "Server16.exe" and then fifa16 (both as admin) i don't get stadiums from "StadiumGBD" folder shown in the game.

what am i doing wrong?

Last edited:
I tried, but it doesn't work, a crash occurs when trying to play a game. For me, So far the only safe way to add stadiums to the game in the crack version is the stadium server of @papinho81

ok, i will need your help here.

i'm using classic patch 16 and it comes with preinstalled cg server and stadium gbd.

when i run "Server16.exe" and then fifa16 (both as admin) i don't get stadiums from "StadiumGBD" folder shown in the game.

what am i doing wrong?
I tried, but it doesn't work, a crash occurs when trying to play a game. For me, So far the only safe way to add stadiums to the game in the crack version is the stadium server of @papinho81
You have to follow these tutorials + run the server as admin

This is a screenshot I just took from my delusioned release of fifa, you can see the custom scoreboard and the stadium.

Attachments

• FIFA 16 Screenshot 2024.04.24 - 11.14.03.26.png
    FIFA 16 Screenshot 2024.04.24 - 11.14.03.26.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 20

This is a screenshot I just took from my delusioned release of fifa, you can see the custom scoreboard and the stadium.

How strange, I get "Game Crash" after starting the game. I do all those steps. What version of crack do you have? Is it the latest version?

I've been using the server since the original crack release without major problems.
Some additional notes I've made based on my experience with this:

1) The server is a lot more stable when stadium mapping corresponds with the database used. For example, for the stadium in the screenshot I was getting crashes when it was mapped like this "GRE - Apostolos Nikolaidis - PAO". But when I switched it to this "GRE - Apostolos Nikolaidis - Panathinaikos FC" which matches the team name in the patch database I'm using, no crashes at all.

2) I've also noticed that crashes stopped occuring when I enabled the movies module in the server.

3) Weird glitches with stadium textures and crashes occur when my ds4 controller is wired to the pc. Bluetooth connection solved those issues.

All these might seem weird and I'm nowhere near an expert on this topic but with these steps I've made the game playable for me without any issues.

I have installed these stadiums for my career mode and I've played on them all without crashing.

Attachments

• 1713948551172.png
    1713948551172.png
    33.3 KB · Views: 18

thank you, but this doesn't help.

i assume you don't use classic patch 16? it has CG server preinstalled and also stadiums and scoreboards GDB folders preinstalled. i also assume they are already assigned to specific teams from the patch.

but when i run CG server, stadiums are not shown in the game. so i don't know what is the problem, do i miss some steps?

Question, anyone still playing this on Xbox and how is it? Just realised I still have the disc version on Xbox and might get back into it, have an Xbox in the spare room and good excuse to not watch the shit my wife watches on Netflix 😄

i just checked official v1.0 .exe file and delusional version .exe file.

they both have the same file version and product version numbers.

so the mistery remains.

For the last time. If you look at the version number, they are all v1.0.0.0.
You have to look at the product version.
The retail version is 16.0.262458
The first update is 16.0.273107
The updated version is 16.0.2904053 and so does the cracked version.

Question, anyone still playing this on Xbox and how is it? Just realised I still have the disc version on Xbox and might get back into it, have an Xbox in the spare room and good excuse to not watch the shit my wife watches on Netflix 😄
I play It on PlayStation and even without mods It's still (with Pes5 too) the best football game ever made,in my opinion.

Play it sometimes on my PS4 Pro. I am able to play there on version 1.0 because my Ps4 is JB console. Last time I tried to mod the Ps4 Version because there are other Games which can be modded via a plugin. Don´t wanna go in depth with that JB stuff here in the Forum, but it´s possible to mod Ps4 games. Bloodborne have some good Console mods a.e. Didn´t find out till yet how all this works at FIFA 16. But I stayed tuned.

Gameplay in general is playing really nice. A little bit different to PC Version of course. If you have the chance to play it on Console you should give it a try. OC without mods but it´s fun anyway. :))

Well I do, I have / had a career mode with Graafschap (local team of a friend of mine lol) but.. its the Updated Version I think. Plays a bit slow at times or fast. That is of course at Slow Speed and whatever Sliders I've had. Managed to get into Europe (Europa League) in my 4th season I believe? I reached the 4th season.. And have run out of time due to A Levels lol.

It definitely, to me, still played like the best FIFA Game out of all. FIFA 11 on PC is another good shout, maybe number 2. But I never got to feel the glory of V1.0 as everyone here said, so eventually with the crack out now, I will test it some time soon.

I have installed the Classic patch but have some issues. Some of the players are headless and the club teams doesn’t have any kits, it just look like this. What could I have Done wrong in the installation process?

Attachments

• IMG_8998.jpeg
    IMG_8998.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 11
I’m having a bug in my career mode using FIP 7.1 and the v1 exe version

Im on the last day of the first january transfer window and I can’t progress - it just keeps going from 10 hours remaining to 9

I’m having a bug in my career mode using FIP 7.1 and the v1 exe version

Im on the last day of the first january transfer window and I can’t progress - it just keeps going from 10 hours remaining to 9
Are you b nnn from Discord? If so, this is happening because the career mod files that I gave you modified transfer deadline hours from 10 to 24. In-game you can only see max 10 hours (hard-coded), so you have to progress at least 14 times before you can go from 10 to 9 (14+10=24 right?).

So, not a BUG, it's a FEATURE. 😅
I really hope you didn't uninstall the game already... 🙃

Are you b nnn from Discord? If so, this is happening because the career mod files that I gave you modified transfer deadline hours from 10 to 24. In-game you can only see max 10 hours (hard-coded), so you have to progress at least 14 times before you can go from 10 to 9 (14+10=24 right?).

So, not a BUG, it's a FEATURE. 😅
I really hope you didn't uninstall the game already... 🙃
I am - well spotted - I should really sync my user names!

Thank you thank you thank you for stopping me from fucking up my file

I will give that a go

I am - well spotted - I should really sync my user names!

Thank you thank you thank you for stopping me from fucking up my file

I will give that a go
Haha, I'm glad you didn't!

Anyway, if you are not a fan of 24 hours transfer deadline, you can simply edit transfers.ini file. You will find the necessary line in the first line itself:
[TRANSFERS_DEADLINEDAY]
TOTALNUMHOURS=24
Change 24 to 10 and save the file, that's it. [Always backup your save data before doing anything as a precaution.] :)

Back
Top Bottom