FIFA 16 - PC

Everytime a new update comes out you have to regenerate again. But come on, I won't upload a new regenerated bh everytime. Just take a regenerator and do the thing, it's a matter of seconds.

Anyone had problems with logging in after update 2?
I bought a key from cdkeys and today message popped up that I cannot start the game because of invalid serial. I logged off and logged in and it worked again.

I can't seem to get it to work :(
I have tried reinstalling the game, add the regenerated bh you've made before the update and then regenerated the files again.

But I just doesn't work. As I can't get the Moddingway Mod to work either. I was editing FIFA 15 myself easy, but I can't seem to get this to work :(

What are you regenerating with? Moddingway is about the simplest mod there is to install as it has its own installer and doesn't require regenerating if you use the installer.

I am using the Installer, but it's not working.
But it's the LOD Fix from Cesc that I want to work.
And he tells me I need to regenerate the files, when I have put the files in the Game-folder.

I can't seem to get it to work :(
I have tried reinstalling the game, add the regenerated bh you've made before the update and then regenerated the files again.

But I just doesn't work. As I can't get the Moddingway Mod to work either. I was editing FIFA 15 myself easy, but I can't seem to get this to work :(
How many times I need to repeat. You can't use my regenerated bh after the update as files are changed. So you will corrupt your game if you put an outdated bh after the update inside your folder. All you need to do after an update is regenerating (FileMaster15, i68 Regen, FHL Bh Editor, CG File Explorer) and everything will work again, settings.lua doesn't need to be copied again.

It's not that hard.

Anyone had problems with logging in after update 2?
I bought a key from cdkeys and today message popped up that I cannot start the game because of invalid serial. I logged off and logged in and it worked again.

Just repair the game in origin. I had that problem too.

has anyone got a problem where the game auto darkens> when I pause the game the stadium looks bright but when playing it darkens. I checked my tv and pc and there is no auto brightness set on

Can anybody please help me run this game better on my PC? Fifa 15 ran perfectly but with 16 I get a lot of slowdown and lag. My specs are as follows:

AMD A8-5500 3.2ghz
8gb RAM
Radeon R9 270

I tried using the settings suggested here:
http://www.pcinvasion.com/fifa-15-pc-smooth-60fps-with-amd-and-nvidia-guide
But it just made it worse.

Any help is appreciated

In game settings did You remember to tick unlimited frames box ?
Are You using Radeon Pro,you should really.

How many times I need to repeat. You can't use my regenerated bh after the update as files are changed. So you will corrupt your game if you put an outdated bh after the update inside your folder. All you need to do after an update is regenerating (FileMaster15, i68 Regen, FHL Bh Editor, CG File Explorer) and everything will work again, settings.lua doesn't need to be copied again.

It's not that hard.

If you read my last post again, I've written that I've regenerated the files after I've put in your .bh file.
So you don't need to repeat yourself again. I understand you clearly, so take it easy and don't be a douchebag.

But I've gotten it working after several tries.

If you read my last post again, I've written that I've regenerated the files after I've put in your .bh file.
So you don't need to repeat yourself again. I understand you clearly, so take it easy and don't be a douchebag.

But I've gotten it working after several tries.
I didn't want to offend. Sorry if my post suggested it. Happy for you have worked it out.

But to explain it again, you can't put an outdated bh inside your folder, regenerate and then think it's working again. You always need the new file for it :)

Guys i see that you have tried FIFA 16 ModdingWay Mod. Is it online compatible, any problems? I would do it for adboards and full champions league mode, balls, kits? Can anyone recomend it? How to uninstall it later? Can i use it with GFX mod Reshade? Thanks for replies.

Last edited:
Guys i see that you have tried FIFA 16 ModdingWay Mod. Is it online compatible, any problems? I would do it for adboards and full champions league mode, balls, kits? Can anyone recomend it? How to uninstall it later? Can i use it with GFX mod Reshade? Thanks for replies.
1. Yes, you can use it online if you use the default Database via the Selector.
2. I can recommend it for all people who are not really know how to mod. I rather do the things myself.
3. Uninstall? Make backup copies!
4. GFX mod has nothing to do with any game mods. So yes, you can still use it.

Just make a backup copy of your whole FIFA 16 folder and career mode saves, try it out and if you don't like it go back to your backup folder.

Can anybody recommend the cheapest way to purchase this on PC? I'm in USA, I bought fifa 15 through the Mexico origin store last year with a proxy but can't get it to work this time, nor sure why

Sure! You can use my GFX MOD with ModdingWay Mod and every other mod out there.. My GFX MOD is compatible with everything. It is only incompatible with ENB/SweetFX/ReShade from someone else, as those could/would overwrite the settings of my MOD.

Can anybody recommend the cheapest way to purchase this on PC? I'm in USA, I bought fifa 15 through the Mexico origin store last year with a proxy but can't get it to work this time, nor sure why

Origin Mexico, $39.99USD use a free VPN to put it in your basket then turn off the VPN to pay via Paypal/Credit Card.

Back
Top Bottom