FIFA 16 Videos & Pictures

A really nice move by the CPU here. Halilovic gets the ball at the entry of the box, his first touch is slightly too long but he takes advantage of the situation to do a "roulette" toward the goal side that let Toprak for dead. The goal is completely open for him and he is on his strong foot, but instead of taking the shot, he does a fake shot and send a pass to his unmarked teamate who can't take a clean shot and instead does a sort of slide shot that my GK can pare.

Two things I liked in that piece of play. First Bruno Fernandes escape from a three men pressing with a nice lobbed pass to De Jong that just arrived from his back. De Jong plays it first time to Leao, who takes advantage of Fekir and Pulisic runs to penetrate into the box and send a low shot into the bottom corner of the net.

Last edited:
@papinho81 Could You tell me what patch are You using for Fifa 16? It looking great. I want to install back my 16, the best soccer game of this decade 😉

Hi! I am using the last version of moddingway patch 28.04. It is not up to date as it comes with 2017/2018 graphics and rosters but the overall package is impressive in terms of graphics addition. Also you have the possibility to apply different databases for tournaments such as the WC2018 or the Copa America 2016 (@MafiaMurderBag ), the confederation cup, or the u21 Euro, ect...
If you want something more up to date in terms of rosters and kits I suggest you to try FIP3.0 (fifa infinity patch), but it is less detailed in terms of graphical additions.

Hi! I am using the last version of moddingway patch 28.04. It is not up to date as it comes with 2017/2018 graphics and rosters but the overall package is impressive in terms of graphics addition. Also you have the possibility to apply different databases for tournaments such as the WC2018 or the Copa America 2016 (@MafiaMurderBag ), the confederation cup, or the u21 Euro, ect...
If you want something more up to date in terms of rosters and kits I suggest you to try FIP3.0 (fifa infinity patch), but it is less detailed in terms of graphical additions.
Nice, I was thinking of getting it for Euro 2016 & Copa America 16, I know you mentioned it includes graphics, does that include new faces for missing players, Stadiums for the tournaments and stadia boards?

Nice, I was thinking of getting it for Euro 2016 & Copa America 16, I know you mentioned it includes graphics, does that include new faces for missing players, Stadiums for the tournaments and stadia boards?

It has many faces, adboards, wipes and may be some stadium but thy are not difficult to add on your own with CGFS or my stadium server App (my app is trickier to install and is not ideal for tournements played on neutral pitches but with a bit off work around it can do the job).

Edit: There is no stadium added by default by the euro or copa america modst. You would have to do it on your own.

Last edited:
It has many faces, adboards, wipes and may be some stadium but thy are not difficult to add on your own with CGFS or my stadium server App (my app is trickier to install and is not ideal for tournements played on neutral pitches but with a bit off work around it can do the job).

Edit: There is no stadium added by default by the euro or copa america modst. You would have to do it on your own.
Thanks, I assume it features the real trophies though?

From my World Cup 2018 tournament. I was in big trouble with France and with unproductive Gonzalo Higuain. In the first 68 minutes he did absolutely NOTHING. But in the 68th minute he scored this. Memorable tournament (link to the report in my signature). Cheers.

No. Just the 1.01 version (I recall it was 1.01) and our slider modifications. We playtested the sliders excessively last summer.

I am in in my 4th season in m "test" CM with Dortmund. So far the only silver wear we could grab is an Europa League trophy won during my second season. Past season, we reached the CL final, which ended with a cruel 4-0 loss against Real Madrid (We lost Witsel, during the semi final second leg, with a cruciate ligament injury and that mad a hell of difference as he is a a pivotal player for the team. With him we might have stand a chance). Bayer Munich has bossed the Bundesliga for 3 years in a row and past year we finished second, 6 points behind them. The DF pokal has been a disaster as we never passed the quarter final before this year.

But things have changed quite a bit this year and we entered April a the top of the league, 8 points clear a head of B Munich. We made some significant signing in the last summer transfer window, that helped the team to step up. The most notable one being Van Dijk, that we managed to get through an exchange with Savic, plus a non staggering amount of money. That really surprised me, because others teams asked for much more money for less classy player. Savic, that we got past season thanks to Bossman ruling, never fitted into the team. It was really impressive at man marking, blocking shots or clearing crosses, but he was really slow. As the team plays with a very high defensive line, he was too often outpaced by strikers. Van Dijk on the other hand, is not particularly quick, but he isn't slow, and share all the above mentioned quality of Savic plus more strength (he almost never loose a physical battle) and very good passing skills for a defender. This season our team has the best defence in the league, with the highest clean sheet number. Players individuality really shines in this game and it is so satisfying to know that bringing a guy like him in the team is making such an impact.
While our team improved from past year, Bayern Munich "only" bought young promising players, without really replacing some of its ageing players. We beat them at home 1-0 (video of the goal somewhere upper) early in the season. Like if this result impacted their team morale, they started dropping points, which they rarely did past seasons. They entered the January transfer position at the third position and I don't really know if their team morale was really low, but they loosed important players. Coman signed to Valencia (?) and both Gnabry and Bale will leave next summer on a Bossman agreement.

So April started, and B Munich were second 8 points behind us. The hazard (?) of the CL quarter final drawing and the Bundesliga calendar made that we had to play against each others 3 times in 7 days. The first game was the CL first leg at home that we easily won 4-1 against a diminished B Munich team. They started the game without Kimmish, Gnabry, and Bale, may be because of stamina issues due to a crowded April calendar. The second game was the return game of the Bundesliga at the Alliance. A 6 point game. If we win, we put B Munich at 11 points which would almost guaranty our first Bundesliga title. If we loose, Bayern comes back at 5 points and it is still game on for the tittle race. They started the game with their best line up, while I was forced to make some turn over, because of tired players, among them Witsel. It was like they gave more importance to this game than the CL game. They ultra dominated the game and managed to score in the first half. Chance were scarce for me and I really thought, we need to bring back a draw from here. A win was not conceivable. In the second half Bernardo Silva (bought this winter with fresh cash we got by selling back Fekir to United, that we previously got from them on a Bosman agreement (I might need to use house rules in the future, when playing my proper CM ;) ) ) gets half a chance, that Neuer flipped behind the line. Bruno Fernandes takes the corner kick and.....

I have never seen an own goal in any footy game I played like this one. At that moment, my thought was exactly, Bale is leaving the team and doesn't give a f..k about Bayern Munich any-more. He is just thinking about the end of his ciareer at Arsenal.
Ironically, at the end of the first season, I tried to sign Bale to replace Reus who left for an insane amount of money to Liverpool (a true fan of B Dortmund would have probably never let Reus leave the team). R Madrid agreed on the transfer terms, but Bale refused to sign to our team no matter the wage we offered, probably because of our team prestige. A couple of weeks after he signed to Bayern Munich... and he always was a pain in the arse to play against.
After that own goal, Bayern went in full attack and unfortunately, my little head story broke up at the 87th minute of the game. Bale gave hard time to my left back and sent a perfect pass in the box to Tolisso, who scored with a first time shot (not really rare in this fifa). After a crazy Neuer save in the injury time, the ref blown the whistle. Bayern won the 6 points game. Game on for the tittle race.

Last edited:
Schalke CPU player is a new challenger for the Zlatan vs Pogba challenge.

Not even close, but that was fun to see a lobbed back pass like this. I think is was a first timer for me in this game.
If you look close enough the replay, you can see that the ball ends up being lobbed, because just after the players does the back pass with his left foot, the ball is deflected by his right foot. It was probably unintentional, but on the moment it looked great.

Last edited:
A few videos from my CL semi final second leg against Juventus. We won the first leg at home 2-1 thanks to a late goal in what was a super stressful game.

Not really a perfect start for the CPU. My stress went down quickly in that leg as they also conceded a penalty shortly after. Allegri (still their coach in my game and still will be for the next 13 years of my CM (I would love a coach carousel a la PES)) might have insisted a bit too much on the aggressivity during his speech in the dressing room.

I loved Martin Tyler reaction after the ref decision.

My stress went a bit up after that one:

I liked the smart pass from Marchisio to Greizmann and the Bernardeschi look during his goal celebration.
At that moment I thought, they are man down but they will do it..

Thankfully Lautaro scored our second goal soon after with a really nice low shot.

Juventus needed to score 3 times to go through. With their man down and as the game advanced in time, they collapsed and the game ended 4-1 for us. These means we will play the CL final for the second year in a raw, this time against a less frightening opponent, la Roma which eliminated the Barca in the semi final. The bad news is that we lost Witsel in the CL semi final, with a 8 week injury which means he will miss again the CL final and the 4 last Bundesliga games (still 5 points ahead of Bayern).

Last edited:
Congrats mate! You've been playing this career since some good time if I'm correct? Must have felt superb!

Did you played the final yet? What you'll gonna do if you win/already won, keep at it or start a new career somewhere else?

Thanks mate!

I can't recall exactly when I started :) , but it was more than a year ago when I started this "test" career (My manager name is Manager). I never played a career in the Bundesliga before, but with the stadium of Nisoley, the atmosphere is great and it grew on me. It is the end of my fourth season now.

It felt special to win the league as it has been super hard to try coping with Bayern machine rhythm all those years.

I have already played the CL and I am preparing a video of the highlights of what was an epic final (I will not spoil at this point).

In between I had to play the DFB Pokal final against RB Leipzig, the very same day I played my last Bundesliga game against them (a bug in the calendar generation that I didn't see coming before the kick of the game). After beating them 5-1 earlier in the afternoon I was quite confident on our chances, but my first team players where all super exhausted (again I didn't see it coming). It was a chance for our young promising players to get some play time, but the things didn't go very well as they beat us 5-2, ouch. The eventuality of an historical treble was gone.

Here is a video of the goal that damaged our hopes in this final:

I think Cillessen would have save it (may be not in real life though :) ).

As for the future, I don't know yet. I started the summer transfer window without much excitement. I can't see what new toy to bring in my team as it is now filled with very good players. I thought may be to start a new one with the FIP3 but I would have to transfer my graphics adds on from my current patch to it, as it feels quite empty in comparison to the moddingway patch. I am not willing to do that manually but I would like to write a R script instead to automate the process, but I feel a bit lazy when I think about it. Also I always wanted to start a player career.
I will see. For now it is the opportunity to try again FIFA20 but I can already feel it won't last very long :) .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom