FIFA Be A Pro clan?

yo gomito... nice kick around last night... sorry about the gk mistake:w00t: definitely a bone-headed move.... but I must say that chip gol was a peach

the leader the-mvp-legend of the fifa legends is one delusional muppet

this is our convo

me: why did you report the win, when we didn't get to play due to ea servers invisible bug?

we have proof that our players were invisible, we tried many times to play as you well know

sometimes problems happen with the EA servers and for you to cheat a win like that is infact bad sportsmanship and does nothing but show your team up in all honesty

the-mvp-legend: we would of beat u's any way so wat u moaning about we didnt cheat if u look at the match that was sopost 2 b last nyt we didnt report anfin and its being disputed it not our fault we didnt wnt it happening again and from wer we stood it looked like an excuse that your team was 2 scared 2 play us how could we no that you could see for all we no you could of been lieing just 4 u's 2 get the win

me : now you are more deluded than anything. it is more like you are happy that there was a problem so you would not have to play us, so you get the win..

how can you say that we were scared of you, when we have never seen you play, why waste both of our time

grow up ffs

granted it wasn't your fault that we couldn't see the players, but it also wasn't our fault

if you can't see that then you are thick aswell as a bottler
as for not believing us about having a problem, when we said it straight away, without playing at all.. then get a grip mate, we are all grown ups, or are we?

well here is video proof of what we saw lastnight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQHpTqFD3SI

the-mvp-legend: im not a bottler and we would of beat u's because we had a game after dat and won 6-0 just fink that could of been you

as for that vid it only shows one time that dosnt mean u couldnt all the other times u mug

Where was all this said?

what a prick

we have 2 losses on our record now, becuase somehow no way jose has got a win as well

i did earlier

CW put a ticket in to respond to No way Jose but i dunno what he said as thats gone down as a loss as well

How that site is run is a joke, shoul we even bother if theres cocks like that around and cocks who run it

I am seriously thinking about just saying fuck it and removing us from the league

Hmm it is well shit. No point having admins that don't do anything - hey CW ;))

Seriously though it is fucking pathetic. Maybe we should arrange one more game, against a totally new team and see if they are also as cunty?

Shall we say 930 then, I will make it a 4v4 as I am sure Joe will be on too. Unless Coopz chips in in the next 15 minutes I will make it a 4v4, if he shows himself I will go 5v5

I dunno what im doin yet

either its a night in With Lost, Fifa and then UFC

or its Cinema, lost and then UFC

Put me in anyway

Right I have posted on the Gaybattles site for a 5v5 at 930, lets see if anyone takes us up on the offer

oh boo you could of done 10pm you know i watch lost:-pp

no worrys ill sky+ it

I dunno what im doin yet

either its a night in With Lost, Fifa and then UFC

or its Cinema, lost and then UFC

Put me in anyway

i've already had my ufc fix this morning..

some good fights mate, won't give anything away but some nice fights leading up to main event which didnt disappoint

will see you guys on later

Right, I'm out guys.

We say there's a 5v5 game at 9.30, so I stop watching TV at 9.25 and get online at 9.30 and it's already fuckin started and could only be 4v4 anyway? What a load of shit. Gamebattles is shit and I can't be arsed and don't have time.

Good luck to ya.

why dont we just do it for fun then?

This is how you've gotta do it in my eyes. I went through the stage of huffing and puffing after I encountered the idiot teams then getting losses through a shit ticket system (Gears of War ladder I'm talking) but then I just learned to accept all that crap and not be so bothered about the team record or what not.

You've just gotta play for fun, be chuffed when you win and just move on when you lose or encounter some twat team :)

This is how you've gotta do it in my eyes. I went through the stage of huffing and puffing after I encountered the idiot teams then getting losses through a shit ticket system (Gears of War ladder I'm talking) but then I just learned to accept all that crap and not be so bothered about the team record or what not.

You've just gotta play for fun, be chuffed when you win and just move on when you lose or encounter some twat team :)

yea makes sense

Back
Top Bottom