Pes 19 = 21 hours
Pes 20 = 2 days

FIFA 15 = 4 days (plus 360)
FIFA 16 = 15 days
FIFA 17 = 6 days 10 hrs
FIFA 18 = 3 days
FIFA 19 = 8 days
FIFA 20 = 5 hours

Those are my Xbox football gaming since I've started on one.
Surprisingly high nr for Fifa 19,but it's been declining with every new game.
Don't have the stats for Pes 15+16 on Xbox 360 but I'm thinking they're as much as on Xbox one.

I disagree! Please don’t make me go create a video! Just trust me. :)
Some shots do curl (even more with finesse shooting), dip and rise! Could it be better? Yes.
But most shots don't do that and I have to force curved shots with the R1 button (its how I have it configured). Most shots are just straight and true.

The biggest issue I have with PES is the AI. I am sorry but a lot of people were saying things like "Catch-up bug doesn't exist".... oh yes it does and its still present and well! I am doing an ML with Inter Milan and I signed Rashford from Ole's drunk at the wheel joker club. Even the SLOWEST defender can catch Rashford, pull him back, pathetic stumble and NO FREEKICK... worse still in the Penalty box NO PENALTY! I have had Rashford absolutely assaulted in the box whilst slow dribbling in the box and again NO FUCKING PENALTY! This game is still deeply flawed in basic departments!

All of the above is on Superstar Difficult in ML. Playing Exhibition matches you don't see this level of AI bullshit.

PS I think FIFA is garbage.

But most shots don't do that and I have to force curved shots with the R1 button (its how I have it configured). Most shots are just straight and true.

The biggest issue I have with PES is the AI. I am sorry but a lot of people were saying things like "Catch-up bug doesn't exist".... oh yes it does and its still present and well! I am doing an ML with Inter Milan and I signed Rashford from Ole's drunk at the wheel joker club. Even the SLOWEST defender can catch Rashford, pull him back, pathetic stumble and NO FREEKICK... worse still in the Penalty box NO PENALTY! I have had Rashford absolutely assaulted in the box whilst slow dribbling in the box and again NO FUCKING PENALTY! This game is still deeply flawed in basic departments!

All of the above is on Superstar Difficult in ML. Playing Exhibition matches you don't see this level of AI bullshit.

Cant speak about ML as i don't play it but there is no catch up bug in any other mode. You can easily sprint away from people with quick players in the league or cup modes even on legendary

From what i read ML has its own parameters to make it a challenge - they should force people to use the default squad and build a decent squad that way they could remove the AI cheats i read about. These have only come about since being able to use proper squads to make it a challenge when starting with say Liverpool and having salah and mane at your disposal from the start - just my opinion.

It didn't exist in the demo.
Freedom was one of the demo's most stand-out features. Including the ability to get past a defender by sprinting with a faster player.
I don't feel any of that anymore.

they should force people to use the default squad and build a decent squad that way they could remove the AI cheats i read about. These have only come about since being able to use proper squads to make it a challenge when starting with say Liverpool and having salah and mane at your disposal from the start - just my opinion.
No, they should not. Some people, including me, like to start with real teams. Smaller, weaker teams, preferably in Division 2, but real players.

Even if you pick a good team, like Liverpool, you still have other good teams in the league to give you challenge.
Besides - If someone is picking Liverpool will real players - they dont do that to build a team. They do that to fight for the title.
Different people play ML different way. You should not force any of them onto people.
And challenge should come from varied, creative AI and players individuality, not script that affect our team.

Cant speak about ML as i don't play it but there is no catch up bug in any other mode. You can easily sprint away from people with quick players in the league or cup modes even on legendary

From what i read ML has its own parameters to make it a challenge - they should force people to use the default squad and build a decent squad that way they could remove the AI cheats i read about. These have only come about since being able to use proper squads to make it a challenge when starting with say Liverpool and having salah and mane at your disposal from the start - just my opinion.
I used to LOVE being forced to use the Default "Numpty" players as I used to call them in ISS Pro Evolution and PES 1,2 etc. :)

In my Superstar ML with Genoa, whenever I'm past the defender with Kouame (my faster forward) I'm usually away for good.

That's a random clip I did of some speed actions with him (except one with Pandev) the last two games I had (Inter and Milan nonetheless):

The way I see catch up bug I couldn't have done practically any of them of it was in the game. Maybe you guys play -1 speed? Pretty sure it fucks up stuff in this regard, or at least it did in new gen until 2019, never bothered to play it again after that.

In my Superstar ML with Genoa, whenever I'm past the defender with Kouame (my faster forward) I'm usually away for good.

That's a random clip I did of some speed actions with him (except one with Pandev) the last two games I had (Inter and Milan nonetheless):

The way I see catch up bug I couldn't have done practically any of them of it was in the game. Maybe you guys play -1 speed? Pretty sure it fucks up stuff in this regard, or at least it did in new gen until 2019, never bothered to play it again after that.
No I play on Default Speed.

Finally finally got round to playing Fifa 20 last night...

After playing Liverpool v Spurs on PES 20 and getting beat 0-1 1-2 and 0-2 on Superstar i thought it was time to jump on Fifa and see what it was all about.

First thing that strikes you is how soft the graphics are its like Vaseline has been smeared over the TV and i had to increase the sharpness on the TV. Second thing that strikes you is the speed of the game. Holy Smoly this game is quick infact not quick bloody RAPID! especially when you had 3 games of PES before it. It's like PES went into the Bathroom for 30 mins done half a G of Prop and smashed 8 Jager Bombs down it's neck and came out all hyper and skatty!

So first game on Legendary difficulty and the game ended up 3-3, Played the other two games which i won. But by the end of the third game i have had enough and it was back to PES.

So lets start with the good. This felt playable. The game is vastly better than that demo they put out which was abysmal. Some of the ball physics are fantastic. Corners look incredibly realistic and i gave away a pen which Kane smashed into the top corner which looked like it was going quite central until it took a massive swerve halfway in it looked brilliant! Other ball physics were little flick ons ons which travelled in a really realistic way and the animations looked great to boot. The sound is excellent for the most part. And from those 3 games i think thats all i can think of thats good in the game.

The bad and i have a feeling theres going to be alot of this if i can remember it all. 3 games in a row i had to go into the menu's and redo the controls to PES controls even after saving. The speed of the game is insane! Passes are so quick, Shooting is like the Bullet train fae Japan. The graphics are weird looking like i said above (does this game have a Pro and X patch or are we getting the base game here, My bet is no Pro/X patch) The formations of the players are so rigid which has never changed through the years the gameplay felt like i was playing the same Fifa 11, 14 or 20 it's so dull with such lifeless AI on your own team.

Ball physics for the most part are dreadful, The ball is like it's filled with helium at times the way it constantly bounces which is the total opposite of Fifa 19 which was like a bowling ball. Some of the shooting trajectories are just plain weird and that brings me onto shooting which i have read alot about on here as being amazing....It's not. It has no feeling theres no jumping off your seat when you score and while it has many more outcomes than PES what does it matter when most of the time it looks weird and the ball travels at the speed of light! Animations - again dreadful, These players have no inertia they are like Bluebottles on Ice playing NBA Live 14 why oh why dont EA do proper physics for players or at least attempt to give them inertia/footplanting? It's been the same skatey way now since they moved to 360 movement. The basic running animation is so janky and jangly it's weird and off putting. Passing animations look weird at times your player puts his boot right through the ball only for him to do a weird looking soft pass. Or another passing animation which looks like it should be a soft pass has loads of power behind it. Although the commentary was decent it was quite behind a number of times talking about my attack when the AI was having their own attack and had worked up the field and was having a shot on goal.

So thats about it from what i remember no doubt i have missed a couple of things out good or bad, 2 vastly vastly different games this year. 1 replicates football very well at times and the other seems a very fast game that wouldnt look out of place in an arcade cabinet. Moving forward i think Konami are focussed now and will keep on improving. EA i think have totally lost focus and i have no idea if they can ever make a decent to good football title again! But things can change quickly in this world and as nxt-gen approaches who knows maybe EA will pull it out of the bag like they did the 360 gen while Konami struggled. Onto nxt-gen football games...

Agree with the above post. Played fifa yesterday and used Matts sliders but even on slow it’s lightening quick. Passing is odd. Players fire the ball at each other . If a player can’t get to the ball their leg seems to grow an extra couple of inches so that they get it. The ball is floating everywhere like they are using one of those plastic balls you win at the school fete. Shooting is weird sometimes you can’t even see the ball it’s hit so hard or flies off in an odd direction.Yes it has all the bells and whistles as usual but fifa is made to pick up and play. So even if you’d never seen football before and said to someone you get the ball in the goal, anyone could just do it. You don’t have to think about it.
pes isn’t perfect (poxy refs and awful cursor changing) but (for me) its the better game.

Finally finally got round to playing Fifa 20 last night...

After playing Liverpool v Spurs on PES 20 and getting beat 0-1 1-2 and 0-2 on Superstar i thought it was time to jump on Fifa and see what it was all about.

First thing that strikes you is how soft the graphics are its like Vaseline has been smeared over the TV and i had to increase the sharpness on the TV. Second thing that strikes you is the speed of the game. Holy Smoly this game is quick infact not quick bloody RAPID! especially when you had 3 games of PES before it. It's like PES went into the Bathroom for 30 mins done half a G of Prop and smashed 8 Jager Bombs down it's neck and came out all hyper and skatty!

So first game on Legendary difficulty and the game ended up 3-3, Played the other two games which i won. But by the end of the third game i have had enough and it was back to PES.

So lets start with the good. This felt playable. The game is vastly better than that demo they put out which was abysmal. Some of the ball physics are fantastic. Corners look incredibly realistic and i gave away a pen which Kane smashed into the top corner which looked like it was going quite central until it took a massive swerve halfway in it looked brilliant! Other ball physics were little flick ons ons which travelled in a really realistic way and the animations looked great to boot. The sound is excellent for the most part. And from those 3 games i think thats all i can think of thats good in the game.

The bad and i have a feeling theres going to be alot of this if i can remember it all. 3 games in a row i had to go into the menu's and redo the controls to PES controls even after saving. The speed of the game is insane! Passes are so quick, Shooting is like the Bullet train fae Japan. The graphics are weird looking like i said above (does this game have a Pro and X patch or are we getting the base game here, My bet is no Pro/X patch) The formations of the players are so rigid which has never changed through the years the gameplay felt like i was playing the same Fifa 11, 14 or 20 it's so dull with such lifeless AI on your own team.

Ball physics for the most part are dreadful, The ball is like it's filled with helium at times the way it constantly bounces which is the total opposite of Fifa 19 which was like a bowling ball. Some of the shooting trajectories are just plain weird and that brings me onto shooting which i have read alot about on here as being amazing....It's not. It has no feeling theres no jumping off your seat when you score and while it has many more outcomes than PES what does it matter when most of the time it looks weird and the ball travels at the speed of light! Animations - again dreadful, These players have no inertia they are like Bluebottles on Ice playing NBA Live 14 why oh why dont EA do proper physics for players or at least attempt to give them inertia/footplanting? It's been the same skatey way now since they moved to 360 movement. The basic running animation is so janky and jangly it's weird and off putting. Passing animations look weird at times your player puts his boot right through the ball only for him to do a weird looking soft pass. Or another passing animation which looks like it should be a soft pass has loads of power behind it. Although the commentary was decent it was quite behind a number of times talking about my attack when the AI was having their own attack and had worked up the field and was having a shot on goal.

So thats about it from what i remember no doubt i have missed a couple of things out good or bad, 2 vastly vastly different games this year. 1 replicates football very well at times and the other seems a very fast game that wouldnt look out of place in an arcade cabinet. Moving forward i think Konami are focussed now and will keep on improving. EA i think have totally lost focus and i have no idea if they can ever make a decent to good football title again! But things can change quickly in this world and as nxt-gen approaches who knows maybe EA will pull it out of the bag like they did the 360 gen while Konami struggled. Onto nxt-gen football games...
I don't know how anyone can complain about FIFA's graphics and yet 'have no issues' with PES 2020's.

Both games are fugly. PES looks downright awful at times, colours are ALL over the place. I had a rainy day match at Old Trafford earlier and my god, it looked ridiculous. And them yellow pitches, especially in night games - so, so bad.

Saying all of that: PES 2020 is a far more enjoyable game than FIFA 20. FIFA is woefully bad now, I'm not touching it with a barge pole until their entire approach and philosophy changes. I play one ML match a day for my footy fix and spend the majority my gaming time with stuff that actually feels and looks like modern day gaming now. There's so many good games around right now that it's a waste of time playing PES/FIFA (in my opinion of course).

The bad and i have a feeling theres going to be alot of this if i can remember it all. 3 games in a row i had to go into the menu's and redo the controls to PES controls even after saving.

I had exactly the same issue. After I saved my changes few times first in the general settings and after that another time in the kick off settings, it finally worked.

I don't know how anyone can complain about FIFA's graphics and yet 'have no issues' with PES 2020's.

Both games are fugly. PES looks downright awful at times, colours are ALL over the place. I had a rainy day match at Old Trafford earlier and my god, it looked ridiculous. And them yellow pitches, especially in night games - so, so bad.

Saying all of that: PES 2020 is a far more enjoyable game than FIFA 20. FIFA is woefully bad now, I'm not touching it with a barge pole until their entire approach and philosophy changes. I play one ML match a day for my footy fix and spend the majority my gaming time with stuff that actually feels and looks like modern day gaming now. There's so many good games around right now that it's a waste of time playing PES/FIFA (in my opinion of course).
I'd love better pitches in PES, Chuny's grx update looks incredible and far better than what we have. That's why i was asking him if the turfs are GPU hogs as both Konami and EA (EA pitches used to be amazing what happened) have to get the games running on OG Xbone and PS4's Hopefully we see a massive increase on pitch quality nxt-gen.

Fifa though has a really soft picture, Like the Anisotropic filtering is extremely low on consoles or they are using that awful TAA that makes everything look blurry. Whatever it is its not good.

I'd love better pitches in PES, Chuny's grx update looks incredible and far better than what we have. That's why i was asking him if the turfs are GPU hogs as both Konami and EA (EA pitches used to be amazing what happened) have to get the games running on OG Xbone and PS4's Hopefully we see a massive increase on pitch quality nxt-gen.

Fifa though has a really soft picture, Like the Anisotropic filtering is extremely low on consoles or they are using that awful TAA that makes everything look blurry. Whatever it is its not good.
Agree FIFA’s visuals are weird this year.

Last week or so, after V3 installation and manual edit or Serie A tactics I started new Master League.
New Save, New Team, New League.
And then it hit me - even tho the league was licensed - it looked and felt EXACTLY the same as my previous save.
Same stadiums, same dull atmosphere, same terrible cutscenes, same lack of any immersion whatsoever..
It was actually worse, coz I couldnt change ball or yellow card rules (which I always set for suspension after 3 cards)

It hit me stronger than ever before.. I must be getting old or something..

Or maybe its the huge contrast in what Konami delivered this year? Yes, the game still has flaws, but its the best gameplay they had in years. With the settings that I play on - there is very little in Pes that annoy me enough to distract me from everything else. And everything else is fucking diabolical.. After few games I had no motivation to play any more.
After few Master League seasons it feels like I seen it all and I dont really want to see any more.

So, I went to PS Store, saw Fifa20 for 44quid and hit download.
Didnt get a chance to properly play it yet, only played 3 Champions League Group stage matches.
Coming from Pes and knowing I will have problems to adjust - I put difficulty to Professional and set EVERYTHING to manual. FIFA FUMA - I did not try that cracker before.
Played 3 games and... had tons of fun. Gameplay did not annoy me that much and it felt like I watched football on TV. Full Manual + Professional delivered very ugly yet very fun match.
Didnt even change any sliders, just set it to slow.
Might go up difficulty wise, might do few tweaks, but Fifa is where I'll be at for the next while.

The gameplay wont cut it anymore for me, Konami.. its almost 2020 and id like to see a bit more than handful of stadiums, zero atmosphere and same, unexciting and predictable Master League.

Last week or so, after V3 installation and manual edit or Serie A tactics I started new Master League.
New Save, New Team, New League.
And then it hit me - even tho the league was licensed - it looked and felt EXACTLY the same as my previous save.
Same stadiums, same dull atmosphere, same terrible cutscenes, same lack of any immersion whatsoever..
It was actually worse, coz I couldnt change ball or yellow card rules (which I always set for suspension after 3 cards)

It hit me stronger than ever before.. I must be getting old or something..

Or maybe its the huge contrast in what Konami delivered this year? Yes, the game still has flaws, but its the best gameplay they had in years. With the settings that I play on - there is very little in Pes that annoy me enough to distract me from everything else. And everything else is fucking diabolical.. After few games I had no motivation to play any more.
After few Master League seasons it feels like I seen it all and I dont really want to see any more.

So, I went to PS Store, saw Fifa20 for 44quid and hit download.
Didnt get a chance to properly play it yet, only played 3 Champions League Group stage matches.
Coming from Pes and knowing I will have problems to adjust - I put difficulty to Professional and set EVERYTHING to manual. FIFA FUMA - I did not try that cracker before.
Played 3 games and... had tons of fun. Gameplay did not annoy me that much and it felt like I watched football on TV. Full Manual + Professional delivered very ugly yet very fun match.
Didnt even change any sliders, just set it to slow.
Might go up difficulty wise, might do few tweaks, but Fifa is where I'll be at for the next while.

The gameplay wont cut it anymore for me, Konami.. its almost 2020 and id like to see a bit more than handful of stadiums, zero atmosphere and same, unexciting and predictable Master League.
Without slider I can’t think of having ever enjoyed any fifa. Slow speed for sure, and OS sliders.
Anyway. I’ll never really get over the „elastico legs“ and ball physics. It’s the very base and to me it’s off. Might be down to preference.
Picking up on what @Chris Davies said during the latest evo-web interview, with sliders I could make some tweaks to have fun.
PES doesn’t have that and still holds up (if not more), imo.

On another note: when I took my PS4 and PES to my friends house last weekend, his nephews played PES with me. Nice young guys, 13 and 16, playing fifa for all their lives! Forced then to play fuma and use tactics. It was a lot for these young minds. :D
“what?! You can move players in position?!” :LOL:
They had some fun when the older one was mocking the younger one talking trash! I advised them while they were playing against each other and had my share of fun observing the scene!!

:APPLAUD:

I kinda agree with a few posts back about the goal scoring in FIFA vs PES. Or maybe its because Ive been playing PES way too much. But I feel my goals are usually the same (trajectory wise). I just installed a FIFA (an old one tho) and feel goals are a bit more varied. I feel the ball can go in more directions vs PES. Keep in mind I play both in assisted. Same goes for headers.

Why can’t both companies get the little things right? I’ve never understood why if you’re the away team and are leading with a healthy score say, 3-0, break and score a 4th why the home crowd don’t start leaving and you end up with a half full stadium. Keepers wearing same colours as away team (happens in pes not sure re fifa).
Ok, not major but they are simple and would look great.

I kinda agree with a few posts back about the goal scoring in FIFA vs PES. Or maybe its because Ive been playing PES way too much. But I feel my goals are usually the same (trajectory wise). I just installed a FIFA (an old one tho) and feel goals are a bit more varied. I feel the ball can go in more directions vs PES. Keep in mind I play both in assisted. Same goes for headers.
Try manual on pes, either I've got a lot better overnight or the patch as tightened up slightly but it's great and worth the effort. It still. Could be better but I seeing mis hit shots, shots off shins etc same with passes. Love PES this year, liked it on release and the patches are slowly improving it all the time

Try manual on pes
All my time on Pes I played with manual shooting.. All I can say to that is - try manual on Fifa.
The amount of random and completely bottled shots I had on Fifa last night is more than I had on Pes in four Master League seasons.
Ball flies up, bounces off players feet, you get dipped shots, curved shots, rocket shots, or barely moving "passes" to the keeper.. every shot is different.
When it comes to shot variety - there really should not be any discussion here.
Its like trying to tell someone that blue is more red than red.

I’ve never understood why if you’re the away team and are leading with a healthy score say, 3-0, break and score a 4th why the home crowd don’t start leaving and you end up with a half full stadium.
That's probably too difficult to animate.

Keepers wearing same colours as away team (happens in pes not sure re fifa).
Both EA and KONAMI don't have the resources to create 2 goalkeeper kits for each team. Many teams in FIFA don't even have 1 goalkeeper kit for that reason.

I played Fifa 20 for one month, did career mode with Liverpool on Legendary. I won everything in the first season with only two transfers, Havertz and Thiago. It was enjoyable, i'd be lying if I said otherwise but it never fires me up like Pes.

I actually ended up playing the Pes demo every night after a Fifa sesh and enjoying it more. I Loved pes 3,4,5,6 and crave a modern game that delivers that experience with modern eye candy but it hasn't been done yet. That being said I genuinely believe this is the best Pes we have had for years and after modding the crap out of it aesthetically I'll be starting a master league with the default lineup.

All my time on Pes I played with manual shooting.. All I can say to that is - try manual on Fifa.
The amount of random and completely bottled shots I had on Fifa last night is more than I had on Pes in four Master League seasons.
Ball flies up, bounces off players feet, you get dipped shots, curved shots, rocket shots, or barely moving "passes" to the keeper.. every shot is different.
I would but can't stand the engine on fifa been a disaster since 17..... Too floaty and chaotic for me on the pitch. Not saying I disagree with you on shot variety it's just everything else in 17 18 19 and 20 demo just feels rubbish to me

Yes i agree FIFA has to be played on manual. There is so much variety and it is so satisfying to score and even concede. There are a lot of penalty box scrambles too.

I’m also not seeing the direct CPU that i have read about. The CPU passes backwards as well as sideways and forwards. There are also fouls given.

Also, i don’t find it easy at all but that is probably because i am on full manual. ;)

I would but can't stand the engine on fifa been a disaster since 17..... Too floaty and chaotic for me on the pitch. Not saying I disagree with you on shot variety it's just everything else in 17 18 19 and 20 demo just feels rubbish to me

Demo was rubbish, game now is good.

Also, i don’t find it easy at all but that is probably because i am on full manual
Yeah, same here.
This is actually first time ever I went full manual on Fifa.
I read that this year Fifa is too easy, so I wanted to balance it.
Besides - I always found Fifa very direct. Not even AI, but user assisted passes. It was quite easy to open up a defense in the past.
So I decided to try it on full manual at the very bottom of english football (so my shots and passes werent too embarrassing in compare to the teams I play against :LOL:)

And I find it suprisingly enjoyable.

Its not about Fifa is great and Pes is shite, or the other way around. Like I said previously - Pes has probably best gameplay in years.
And they both have flaws.
When you pick any of them up - you should more or less know what to expect (especially us, reading Evo-Web)

But Fifa is quite a solid alternative if you are on console and would like to feel some immersion after few seasons in dull Master League.

Yes i agree FIFA has to be played on manual. There is so much variety and it is so satisfying to score and even concede. There are a lot of penalty box scrambles too.

I’m also not seeing the direct CPU that i have read about. The CPU passes backwards as well as sideways and forwards. There are also fouls given.

Also, i don’t find it easy at all but that is probably because i am on full manual. ;)

Demo was rubbish, game now is good.
I'll take your word for it, a lot of people even on here say its terrible still but I've bought it every year since 08 until 2019...17, 18 and 19 I just couldn't play... not doing that this year

I'll take your word for it, a lot of people even on here say its terrible still but I've bought it every year since 08 until 2019...17, 18 and 19 I just couldn't play... not doing that this year

That’s fair enough.

Like yourself, I have read many posts that have said the game is terrible, the game is easy, and being honest because the demo was so poor i wasnt going to buy the game. But then my PS4 packed up and I decided to get a new one which had FIFA included so I bought it.

I played it for a bit and liked some bits but was looking for all the negative points in the game that people mentioned which put me off. So i stopped playing and went back to PES2008 PS2 which i still love. Then I read a couple of positive posts (on here and Operation Sports) after a recent update to FIFA so I thought I would give it another go but looking at it from a different perspective. I mentioned it in another post (can’t remember where) but I am learning to be content with the footy games I play now and look for the positive.

So in a way I am comparing it to PES2008 (which sounds really stupid I know) but it is helping me to be content with what it is. Some may say, the CPU only plays one way but then... so did retroPES teams, some may say the player‘s bodies look wrong...but then so did retroPES player’s bodies.

So i am just seeing it for what it is and i am trying to focus on the good points.

That’s fair enough.

Like yourself, I have read many posts that have said the game is terrible, the game is easy, and being honest because the demo was so poor i wasnt going to buy the game. But then my PS4 packed up and I decided to get a new one which had FIFA included so I bought it.

I played it for a bit and liked some bits but was looking for all the negative points in the game that people mentioned which put me off. So i stopped playing and went back to PES2008 PS2 which i still love. Then I read a couple of positive posts (on here and Operation Sports) after a recent update to FIFA so I thought I would give it another go but looking at it from a different perspective. I mentioned it in another post (can’t remember where) but I am learning to be content with the footy games I play now and look for the positive.

So in a way I am comparing it to PES2008 (which sounds really stupid I know) but it is helping me to be content with what it is. Some may say, the CPU only plays one way but then... so did retroPES teams, some may say the player‘s bodies look wrong...but then so did retroPES player’s bodies.

So i am just seeing it for what it is and i am trying to focus on the good points.
Good Post, with having a 4 year old and working full time I get 2 games per day if I'm lucky. Probably averages out at that to be fair. I just don't have the time and I really like this year's pes. It's like what 18 should have been.. A much better 17

Back
Top Bottom