Flickering problem

esk

Premiership
2 January 2012
Hannover
Bayern/Germany
Hello guys, just got a new pc games plays good, expect of pes6 i play it a lot , but the display flickers its very boring for the eyes. I have a hdmi cable it was very cheap maybe these can be the problem, in nvidia pannel i tried everything also installed latest drivers or should i go back to a bit older drives wich came with the pc on a cd??

Make sure that you've set it (the monitor) to at least 60hz. It's often set at 59Hz by default for safety reasons. 59Hz will give you flickers.

Right click desktop -> Screen Resolution -> Advanced Settings - Screen refresh rate: 60 Hertz

Do the same with the GFX card settings.

If it's just PES6 that flickers, it's not your cable. EDIT: Tests have shown no difference in quality between cheap and expensive cables, it's only the longevity that differs.

Try this page;
http://www.wsgf.org/dr/pro-evolution-soccer-6

Baseline (Widescreen) Solution & Issues
For Pro Evolution 6 follow the following instructions:

1. Download kitserver 6.01 by juce from the link below

2. Extract the kitserver directory into your
\program files\konami\Pro Evolution soccer 6 directory.

3. Run Lodmixer from your kitserver directory and choose the options you would like. The best graphics options for high end graphics cards are: VH, H, H, M, M, also make sure you click the aspect ratio correction. Then save and close the window.

4. Run setup from the kitserver directory and choose to patch pes6.exe. Then close the window.

5. Run the settings option from your PES6 directory and choose a wide mode resolution, aslo choose windowed mode to begin with.

6. Run the game. The menus will not be changed they will look stretch as well as in game screens. But when playing it will be true wide mode .

Last edited:
no dont work, i guess it must be something with the drivers, i try to install some older one

Back
Top Bottom