Football Video Goals[+ Premiership(8) + Serie A(6) + La Liga(6) + CL (2) + WCQ 06]

Re: Soccer Video Goals[+ CL (6) + Premiership (23) + La Liga (18) + Serie A (19) + More ]

I remember seeing a video of Baggio's goals somewhere......anyone has it?

Re: Soccer Video Goals[+ CL (6) + Premiership (23) + La Liga (18) + Serie A (19) + More ]

Well can you please be more Spacific becaues Baggio has many famous goals.

juventus11 said:
Well can you please be more Spacific becaues Baggio has many famous goals.
Sorry I meant his goal compilations LOL I can't find it anywhere now and the links I found were all broken

so where are the Spanish League goals? It would be nice to watch them, H@$$@N? ;-)

man utd 4 - 2 Arsenal
got the goals anyone
love to see them all and the silvestre offences and also the dives by arsenal.

sorry for not posting this past 2 weeks everything will be like before from next week , cuz im now on vacation i dont have alot of time to log on...

=========================

and about the player video under , if a video didnt work try later i just tired RVN its working now... :)

==========================

H@$$@N said:
Players

Beckham 34.6 MB

Vanstelrooy 17.7 MB

Ronaldo With Barcelona 6.5 MB

Kluviert 26 MB

Drogba 26.6 MB

Gilardino 23.1 MB

Rivaldo 34.6 MB

Eto'o 34.4 MB

Figo 19.1 MB

Cantona 30.7 MB

Baggio 55.7 MB

Del Piero

Deco 36.2 MB

Platini 10.9 MB

Ronaldinho 1 39.9 MB

Ronaldinho 2 19.2 MB

Ronaldinho 3 27.7 MB

Maradona 28.1 MB

Totti 25.8 MB

Kaka' 8.52 MB

Adriano 40 MB

Buffon 31.9 MB

Nedved 8.75 MB

Van Basten 65.9 MB

Henry 17.1 MB

======================
^
|
And (nitr0) download the Baggio video above...|

Here is an other video of Touzani the Free Style:

Click Here

You mean Vieira V Gary Neville. Keane just stepped in because Vieira was being a bully.

Great video, is their a downloadable version ?

Thanks mate. That was a kodak moment :).

hey hassan do you have any Gerrards video , maybe of his cracking powerfull long shots goals]???

thanx!

Gerrard 50.3

Hey if you're taking requests hassan, how about Paul Scholes. If you can.

Thanks.

sorry dont have any Scholes videos...

====

and ThomasGOAL if you check couple of pages back you will find that same video and more like it , and ill post more soon. thx anyway ;)

How about a cavenaghi/d'alessandro video?

Fenerbahçe 4-3 Gaziantepspor(2000-2001 season)
First Half score:Fenerbahçe 0-3 Gaziantpspor
Second half score:Fenerbahçe4-3Gaziantepspor

This goal is fourth goal by MILAN RAPAIÇ.This is incredible goal.
http://www.antu.com/naklen/fener_antep/0001fener4antep3orijinal.mpg

This goal by Tuncay Sanli in Fenerbahçe-M.United(3-0)
http://www.antu.com/naklen/2004-2005/sampiyonlarligi/fener_manu/fener1manu0.mpg

This goal is,Fenerbahçe's last goal by Alex De Souza(super free-kick goal)
http://www.antu.com/naklen/2004-2005/samsun_fener/samsunspor0fenerbahce1.mpg

any goal from the last week ?
Exemple the goal by Zidane with Madrid :D

Re: Soccer Video Goals[+ CL (6) + Premiership (23) + La Liga (18) + Serie A (19) + Mo

Wow, thanks for that, heard a lot but hadn't seen all that much footage before, he's absolutely incredible. Stunned.

anybody knows? Where can I find spanish soccer league, Premiership clips, that are shown in the beginning of everymatch on TV?

hey Hassan! Do you have the goals for the Tsunami Charity match between Shevchenko XI vs Ronaldinho XI?

Back
Top Bottom