Football Video Goals[+ Premiership(8) + Serie A(6) + La Liga(6) + CL (2) + WCQ 06]

Re: Soccer Video Goals[+ CL (6) + Premiership (23) + La Liga (18) + Serie A (19) + More ]

OLE OLE forza juve.... LOL I dont think you should of done that you should of waiting till the games today;)

Re: Soccer Video Goals[+ CL (6) + Premiership (23) + La Liga (18) + Serie A (19) + More ]

THANK YOU SO MUCH HASSAN!!!

You the man!

im really busy these days and ill be more busy in the next few weeks.. , i had some free time so i added the goal.

ill also try to add todays goal...

;)

thanks.. there.
BUt ales goal was superb.

Who was that who flicked it on to set up del piero's goal.

Ibrahivomich;) WOOOO

Premiership (Week 30)

Arsenal VS. Blackburn

Van Persie

==============================

Fulham VS. Man Utd.

C.Ronaldo

Glavisted said:
Before Del Piero's goal, splendid Ibrahimovic. :applause:
i have to agree..

Re: Soccer Video Goals[+ CL (8) + Premiership (30) + La Liga (29) + Serie A (29) + More ]

does anyone have that Pele is God video again? dyin to see that

Re: Soccer Video Goals[+ CL (8) + Premiership (30) + La Liga (29) + Serie A (29) + More ]

is it a specific video , or do you want any Pele video...?

H@$$@N said:
is it a specific video , or do you want any Pele video...?
there was one up Pele is God but it's down mate... im summising it was a compilation was 23mb i think

World Cup Qualifiers

image.aspx

England VS. N.Irlend

Cole

http://www.footballclips.net/mohsau/Road%20To%20The%20World%20Cup%202006/europ/F/Eng2-0Nirl.wmv

Baird (OG)

======================================

Holland VS. Romania

Cocu

Babel

=======================================

France VS. Swiss.

Highlights

========================================

Italy VS. Scotland

Pirlo

Pirlo

===========================================

More than 100 goals of Alxe Del Piero

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Pele

Pele 4.30MB

ill try to find more , i found some but there dead...

How bout some Aimar vids? law sama7t

Hello Hassan...
Do U have Inzaghi video clip or goals???
Anyway...i want to congrates U for ur briliant work.
Thanks for sharing with us : ) muah...
Have a nice day 2 all of u guys : )

HASSAN... I don't suppose you have a clip of the Peruvian guy from last nights international who missed an open goal from about 2 yards out do you?!?

Mashkooooooor Hassan! Thanks!

Re: Soccer Video Goals[+ CL (8) + Premiership (30) + La Liga (29) + Serie A (29) + Mo

H@$$@N said:
England VS. N.Irlend
Holland VS. Romania
France VS. Swiss.
Italy VS. Scotland

Hi, the links for the above seem to be dead, any chance of mirror or anything? (Preferably the England goals), either way thanks for your efforts :)

March '05 TOP 10 GOALS

Click Here 64MB / 6:30min .

HASSAN... I don't suppose you have a clip of the Peruvian guy from last nights international who missed an open goal from about 2 yards out do you?!?

Thanks Hassan for the Juninho goal !!! :applause:
Look the curve of the ball 5:16 minutes :shock:

Back
Top Bottom