Forum upgrade

Anyone else having login problems? I keep getting prompted to login even though I already have. So far, it has only happened for me when I edit a message or reply to a thread. When I press save I get the message that 'You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page.' Unless I drag over the text and copy it I lose everything I wrote. It just happened again as I am trying to write this post:( Any suggestions?

Is it me, or do the popular threads with new posts have the wrong icon? (One with an arrow on, as if you have a post in there)

rockyrules said:
Something funky is happening for me right now. Whenever I search for "kits" I get really limited results. There are so many kit threads, yet the search only shows ten, most of them form like 2003 :|

Could it be caused by the forum upgrade?
The search index is being rebuilt right now and it takes a while, it should be done by tomorrow and the search should be 100% again from there.

Golden Go@l said:
Anyone else having login problems? I keep getting prompted to login even though I already have. So far, it has only happened for me when I edit a message or reply to a thread. When I press save I get the message that 'You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page.' Unless I drag over the text and copy it I lose everything I wrote. It just happened again as I am trying to write this post:( Any suggestions?
Log out manually and then log back in again, make sure the "remember me" box is ticked. Has that fixed it?

wolvesfan said:
Is it me, or do the popular threads with new posts have the wrong icon? (One with an arrow on, as if you have a post in there)
Good spot, thanks. :) Should be fixed now.

Mart said:
Log out manually and then log back in again, make sure the "remember me" box is ticked. Has that fixed it?.

I'm getting the same problem, and that didn't fix it. I'm using Firefox if that matters.

No that shouldn't make a difference. The only thing that is likely to affect this is cookie settings and logging out manually should clear them completely.

I've checked and there's nothing else I can mess with.

On the old forum, when you wanted to insert a link it used to ask you first what you wanted to call the link. It doesn't do this anymore it just puts the link in. You can give it a name but you have to manually change it in the message.

Ah yes, well spotted. There are no options for this so it seems now you need to type the text you want as a title as normal first then highlight it before using the link button.

Back
Top Bottom